Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I see you Scotty! Trying things with the rotation, 2 pgs now with Maynor and Jackson.

:lol: Reggie worried about his stats, didn't even want to attempt that 80 footer :rolleyes

Small detail, but the Spurs should decide are we going black shoes and socks with these unis or white. Everybody is on their own page

Yes bitter, but Harden would be putting in work against this Spurs unit. Nobody at the rim.

Last edited:
Yeah I've noticed that over the last year or so.....players no longer heave the ball with less than 2 seconds left in quarters. Gone are the days of Nick Van Exel chucking the ball 90 feet.

W is all that matters.

Good to see Maynor out on the court.

Theres no way Kevin Martin is 185. I'm 5'9 175 and I'm skinny. How can Kevin Martin be 6'7 185? makes no sense

bynum looking like a black gene wilder

Theres no way Kevin Martin is 185. I'm 5'9 175 and I'm skinny. How can Kevin Martin be 6'7 185? makes no sense
Just like the fat dudes in the league. I'm muscular fat (30%bf) at 6'0 and 285, no way Chuck Hayes fat *** is only 250. I'm sure the teams know and track their real weights, but I'd bet everything I own on him being in the 3somethings

And Brooks giving the rookies the treatment. Shame because they both would be dynamic in that bench unit we had in, and especially PJ3 with Maynor.

Just like the fat dudes in the league. I'm muscular fat (30%bf) at 6'0 and 285, no way Chuck Hayes fat *** is only 250. I'm sure the teams know and track their real weights, but I'd bet everything I own on him being in the 3somethings

And Brooks giving the rookies the treatment. Shame because they both would be dynamic in that bench unit we had in, and especially PJ3 with Maynor.

......i hate chuck hayes....like how is that dude even in the NBA? and how is he a power forward? i know he is a good post defender...but i dont get it

hahahahahahah Westbrook and his twin Daniel orton on the same team. Funny

lol Martin and Sefolosha are also doppelgangers

I'm sayin :lol: Add Courtney Lee in there and you got all kinds of confusion

Unless you're lean-looking like Desean Jackson, I'm puzzled on how you could be 5'9 175 and considered skinny :lol: To me there's no way KMart isn't 185

hahahahahahah Westbrook and his twin Daniel orton on the same team. Funny

lol Martin and Sefolosha are also doppelgangers

I'm sayin :lol: Add Courtney Lee in there and you got all kinds of confusion

Unless you're lean-looking like Desean Jackson, I'm puzzled on how you could be 5'9 175 and considered skinny :lol: To me there's no way KMart isn't 185

Idk almost everybody I know considers me skinny. I wear a size 34 in jeans, and a medium-large shirt. Before I joined the military I was OD skinny at 127 lbs, but 50lbs later, I only went up 1 size in jeans and shirts. 185 is rreeeeeeeeeeeallly skinny considering Kevin Martin is almost a full foot taller than me. To contrast, NBA.com has Kevin Durant listed at 6'8, 235 lol

Just got in,

Anyone care to summarize the BK vs NYK game? Is there real rivalry potential?

He's not even a good defender anymore. He's decent running offense making passes from the high post, and he had a few good defensive games against Blake Griffin and other post dudes leaning on them pushing them out the paint some. Even when he was at his best coming out of Kentucky, for some reason the NCAA put him in the dunk contest and he can barely dunk. But we can't talk about Hayes sucking without this classic

Man Tim Duncan is NOT PLAYING!!!!!!!!!! That poster on Ibaka
sick.gif

Cant wait for the gif

Last edited:

Idk almost everybody I know considers me skinny. I wear a size 34 in jeans, and a medium-large shirt. Before I joined the military I was OD skinny at 127 lbs, but 50lbs later, I only went up 1 size in jeans and shirts. 185 is rreeeeeeeeeeeallly skinny considering Kevin Martin is almost a full foot taller than me. To contrast, NBA.com has Kevin Durant listed at 6'8, 235 lol

:rofl: Man NBA.com knows damn well KD is like 6'11" 225. They always trying to shave inches off of KD when he's damn near 7 ft :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom