Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Westbrook turnover was gonna be a ****** play anyways. We suck at end of clock situations when it's a 1-4 flat with him or KD, because they both wait way too long and a smart team like the Spurs realizes that and when its like 4 seconds and you're still 30 feet out will just run the nearest defender because there's not much time for you to do anything at that point. Westbrook and KD like to just dribble the clock down and hesi- pullup in those situations. James would have driven early and kicked or drawn a foul.

1st rd exit

Last edited:
Pop  
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif

Oh I thought he just meant from that 09 team, cuz I thought Green was a senior when Lawson was a junior and declared?

I just assumed him to mean the 09 draft class of Lawson, Psycho, T, Ellington, and Green.

But knowing Rook who knows what he meant :smh:

roll.gif
roll.gif

I thought Pop said his wife told him to be more nice during interviews and at pressers? Pop gonna Pop.
roll.gif

Last edited:
Those dudes weren't in the same class.

Yeah but Danny and Ty lawson wasn't in the same Class either just played on the same team for a few years

DG to his credit has worked hard and is now a good role player on a great team but i'm not saying he is a better NBA player than Ed davis or T zeller yet

Edit WAVY BONE i just saw your last Post i'm not sure what Rook meant so :lol: idk

Last edited:
Oh I thought he just meant from that 09 team, cuz I thought Green was a senior when Lawson was a junior and declared?

I just assumed him to mean the 09 draft class of Lawson, Psycho, T, Ellington, and Green.

But knowing Rook who knows what he meant :smh:

**** up, I know they all weren't drafted in the same class, I'm referring to the last National title squad mostly.

But knowing Rook who knows what he meant
mean.gif
**** up, I know they all weren't drafted in the same class, I'm referring to the last National title squad mostly.
Nailed it 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom