Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this years Denver team is the 2011-12 Grizzlies. Last year was the year everyone thought Memphis could beat anyone, then Zach got hurt and they wasn't at full strength come playoff time.

I feel bad for the Nuggets, even though I think they can still manage without Gallinari since they have so much depth at that position.

I think Chandler can play at a similar level, maybe even better than Gallinari come playoff time.

Who they will struggle without is Lawson, though. I'm not sure what the timetable on him is to come back, but I don't expect him to be at full strength.

Last edited:
Last year was the year everyone thought Memphis could beat anyone

Looks like this years Denver team is the 2011-12 Grizzlies. Last year was the year everyone thought Memphis could beat anyone, then Zach got hurt and they wasn't at full strength come playoff time.

I feel bad for the Nuggets, even though I think they can still manage without Gallinari since they have so much depth at that position.

I think Chandler can play at a similar level, maybe even better than Gallinari come playoff time.
Idk, Gallo is a beast 
pimp.gif

Don't thnk Chandler can consistently put up points for the nuggets in a 7 game series, that's just me 
ohwell.gif

So now deandre n Blake are whining, smh they are done! Never fails. Cp was a waste of going there and billions n g hill too! What a waste. Pathetic

Last year was the year everyone Grizzlies fans thought Memphis could beat anyone, then Zach got hurt and they wasn't at full strength come playoff time.

>D

So now deandre n Blake are whining, smh they are done! Never fails. Cp was a waste of going there and billions n g hill too! What a waste. Pathetic

This kind of stuff happens to most teams. Doesn't mean that they're done. Hope you're not this dramatic in your personal life too.

Last edited:
>D
This kind of stuff happens to most teams. Doesn't mean that they're done. Hope you're not this dramatic in your personal life too.

Naw! This does not happen all the time. It happens to young/immature teams filled with a player or more with their own agendas. They are done book it! Bet they won't get past second round which is a failure aka done and cp won't win a ring there either which equates to a waste of him going there like most the other stars who landed on the clippers.

That "Clippers curse" has a stranglehold

Idk, Gallo is a beast :pimp:
Don't thnk Chandler can consistently put up points for the nuggets in a 7 game series, that's just me :\

It doesn't have to be just Chandler though. They've got Brewer too, who's been playing really well this season. I don't think the Nuggets losing Gallo hurts them nearly as much as losing Lawson. We'll see though.

Where's the vid of Griffin and DeAndre Jordan bickering on the sidelines vs the Kings, is that when SOB CITY started??? I don't get how cp3 is getting some blame I guess both of em are tired of hearing his mouth...Clipper Fans Speak Up :nerd:

There's nothing to talk about. Players get in arguments during games. It happens. Its not an ongoing issue. If the Clippers lose in the playoffs, it won't be because of chemistry issues.

Where's the vid of Griffin and DeAndre Jordan bickering on the sidelines vs the Kings, is that when SOB CITY started??? I don't get how cp3 is getting some blame I guess both of em are tired of hearing his mouth...Clipper Fans Speak Up :nerd:

There's nothing to talk about. Players get in arguments during games. It happens. Its not an ongoing issue. If the Clippers lose in the playoffs, it won't be because of chemistry issues.

Exactly

I completely agree though 
laugh.gif
 110 percent... tbh, if the lakers can get in and they can finally play like how they suppose to play, it can be a heat/lakers matchup...wouldn't mind seeing this at all esp since lebron and kobe will guard each other (probably their last battle ever) 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It doesn't have to be just Chandler though. They've got Brewer too, who's been playing really well this season. I don't think the Nuggets losing Gallo hurts them nearly as much as losing Lawson. We'll see though.
QFT. Lawson is such an underrated pg, sad to lose him..I wanted nuggets to win the chip too (or try and hold down the King anyway 
laugh.gif
), to prove to everyone that bball is a TEAM sport, and individual accolades mean nothing

Can we say the West is officially WIDE OPEN :smokin
Between the top 4 seeds yeah, those bottom four have no chance.

THE WEST IS WIDE OPEN!!!!!! Spurs dealing with injuries star players at that. Parker re injured his ankle AGAIN...Ginobli same ol story. Clippers having off court issues with each other and Vinny. Nuggets are bowing they way out of the playoffs with injuries to star players on they team....OKC still looks good but is Kevin Martin gonna continue with disappearing acts, and does Memphis have enough fire power to control the 4th qtr think about it the Stakes are High! :pimp:

THE WEST IS WIDE OPEN!!!!!! Spurs dealing with injuries star players at that. Parker re injured his ankle AGAIN...Ginobli same ol story. Clippers having off court issues with each other and Vinny. Nuggets are bowing they way out of the playoffs with injuries to star players on they team....OKC still looks good but is Kevin Martin gonna continue with disappearing acts, and does Memphis have enough fire power to control the 4th qtr think about it the Stakes are High! :pimp:

You do realize that all of the issues you've identified for the other teams in the West can also be said of the Lakers, right? They've got their own injury issues and chemistry and coaching questions.

Plus, if OKC's biggest problem is worrying about what kind of contribution they're going to get from Kevin Martin, I'd say they're in pretty solid shape, especially if they grab the number 1 seed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom