Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a good year for Adidas athletes rose, shumphert, rg3, gallanari, kevin ware, not saying it's adidas fault but I know how superstitious players can be and might start staying away from the brand

Can someone please post a string of Nike athletes who got injured in Nike shoes? Starting off with Rondo, Barbosa, Danny Granger, B.Roy to name a few

Brandon Roy has no knee caps....

and Danny Granger been injured for a year now :lol:

no one is taking it serious with the adidas thing but in the last year they had multiple players with torn ACL's wearing their crappy shoes.

injuries happen

Cp3 might have a stress fracture?

First I've heard of it. Source?
It was about Tony Parker actually and Chris Broussard reported this so :stoneface: @ me... but at least this isn't one of his 'sources' tweets :lol:.

But he was complaining of tendonitis of the shin... and as we all know your shin is an area of bone with no joints in that area, and thus tendonitis is impossible to have in your shin. So people are guessing if maybe his ankle injury was related with a stress fracture of the shin

Bill Simmons‏@BillSimmons2m
We have a 1-hour NBA Countdown show tonight (7pm, ESPN), followed by Heat-Bobcats with no LeBron or Wade. FEEL THE EXCITEMENT AMERICA!

Bill Simmons‏@BillSimmons1m
"Mullens! Chalmers!!! The Bobcats take on the Heat, tonight at 8 on ESPN!"

Dude is about to get banned from Twitter by his bosses again :lol:

We have a 1-hour NBA Countdown show tonight (7pm, ESPN), followed by Heat-Bobcats with no LeBron or Wade. FEEL THE EXCITEMENT AMERICA!

gold

SA and DEN are like crippled animals.

The hungry wolves like Houston, GSW and Memphis are licking their chop waiting to eat.

Heck, the sorry Lakers might jump in too :lol:

Hopefully top seed Spurs get knocked off first. :smokin

Between the top 4 seeds yeah, those bottom four have no chance.

Steph :pimp:

For The Win, Bill Simmons. :smokin

NBA Thread Post Your Picture? Everyone post pictures wearing their teams sports apparel?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5  

Dude is about to get banned from Twitter by his bosses again
laugh.gif
BRUHHHHHHHHH
roll.gif

Last edited:
THE WEST IS WIDE OPEN!!!!!! Spurs dealing with injuries star players at that. Parker re injured his ankle AGAIN...Ginobli same ol story. Clippers having off court issues with each other and Vinny. Nuggets are bowing they way out of the playoffs with injuries to star players on they team....OKC still looks good but is Kevin Martin gonna continue with disappearing acts, and does Memphis have enough fire power to control the 4th qtr think about it the Stakes are High! :pimp:

You do realize that all of the issues you've identified for the other teams in the West can also be said of the Lakers, right? They've got their own injury issues and chemistry and coaching questions.

Plus, if OKC's biggest problem is worrying about what kind of contribution they're going to get from Kevin Martin, I'd say they're in pretty solid shape, especially if they grab the number 1 seed.

You did see what I wrote in Caps right....who cares if OKC takes the west it's still gonna be the same result as last yr :lol:

Welp_

Its a torn acl for Gallo.

:smh:

EDIT:

Nuggets F Danilo Gallinari out for the season with ACL tear

MRI exam reveals no additional ligament damage; surgery to be scheduled

DENVER, April 5, 2013 – An MRI exam today revealed that Denver Nuggets F Danilo Gallinari suffered a torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in his left knee during Thursday night’s game against the Dallas Mavericks.
The MRI showed no signs of other ligament or meniscus damage. He will miss the remainder of the 2012-13 season.

Gallinari, 24, averaged 16.2 points, 5.2 rebounds and 2.5 assists in 71 games this season.

“We’re extremely disappointed for Gallo. He was having a career year in scoring and rebounding and was a huge reason for our success,” Nuggets executive vice president of basketball operations Masai Ujiri said. “We will obviously support him and be there for him throughout his recovery.

“Knowing his work ethic and commitment to getting back on the floor, we are confident he will come back stronger than ever next season.”

Surgery will be scheduled at a later date, and a prognosis for a full recovery is excellent.

Julius F. Wrek

Last edited:
^^^ Dang. Its been an epidemic of torn ACLs lately, relatively speaking. Before last season, it was like 1 every few years. But, by my count, there's been like 5 guys that have gone down with ACL tears in just the last couple seasons - Rose, Shumpert, Rubio, Rondo and now Gallow.

You did see what I wrote in Caps right....who cares if OKC takes the west it's still gonna be the same result as last yr :lol:

OK. Didn't realize the point you were making was that the West is wide open, but it doesn't matter because the Heat are going to win again.

Hey_

^^^ Dang. Its been an epidemic of torn ACLs lately, relatively speaking. Before last season, it was like 1 every few years. But, by my count, there's been like 5 guys that have gone down with ACL tears in just the last couple seasons - Rose, Shumpert, Rubio, Rondo and now Gallow.

Add to that Eric Maynor and Leandro Barbosa.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom