Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn you all jinxed the nuggets. had them going to the western conference finals and everything. the basketball gods had to step in...

that whole adidas thing is just coincidence. many nike athletes have had just as much injuries.

He better stick somewhere now. Always thought it was crazy that he floated around the league the way he did with all that talent.

Looks like Thibbs got through to him and he's not as much of a knucklehead anymore.

Really really disappointed with Denver's injuries to Lawson & now Gallo. They're #3 in the West right now and I was anxious to see if they were legit when the playoffs start :smh:

Can anyone tell me why hasn't Chris Paul signed an extension? He's Out?
:lol: a common misconception.

He can get 3 yrs/ $60 mil right now. If he waits until the offseason, he can get 5 yrs/ 108 mil.

Has nothing to do with him seriously considering leaving LAC.

Last edited:
Not a good year for Adidas athletes rose, shumphert, rg3, gallanari, kevin ware, not saying it's adidas fault but I know how superstitious players can be and might start staying away from the brand

Can someone please post a string of Nike athletes who got injured in Nike shoes? Starting off with Rondo, Barbosa, Danny Granger, B.Roy to name a few

too bad about gallinari

seems like a genuine nice guy, so it's extra foul to see him to go out like that

rofl if ppl really think that the shoes is why the players get injured.. 
laugh.gif

SA/DEN looking crippled heading to the playoffs, can teams take advantage of this? I'd like for the rockets to face the nuggs since gallo and lawson are out, I think we can pull out the series..Not to wish injuries on anyone but it's the perfect opportunity to advance if you face nuggets imo.

The only game i needed San antonio to win & they get mashed on smh:smh:... L.A against a young healthy Thunder team isn't gonna get it done

Where's the vid of Griffin and DeAndre Jordan bickering on the sidelines vs the Kings, is that when SOB CITY started??? I don't get how cp3 is getting some blame I guess both of em are tired of hearing his mouth...Clipper Fans Speak Up :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom