Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get this win okc n take that 1st spot from "fools gold" aka spurs just in case lakers stay in that 8th spot= Murder she wrote!

Spurs response to every deficit is "shoot a three" smh def not getting out of first round n if they stay in 1st, they are losing to the lakers...book it!

Why did TP only play 25mins, is he hurt again?

Last edited:
Good game spurs.. Fisher definitely was trolling tonight..

and Reggie actually made a funny 
nerd.gif

Fools gold implies that they have no chance at the chip, lets be cereal here.
Thanks for the elaboration. That's exactly what I meant.
I know what you meant man and its a ridiculous assertion. You know whose a fools gold team? The Clippers. I have no right to challenge your opinion though, just sour over the loss and that was not something I waned to see at the moment.

Parker re-aggravated his ankle injury, you asked earlier
ouch. That looks like it belongs in a cartoon

Last edited:
I know what you meant man and its a ridiculous assertion. You know whose a fools gold team? The Clippers. I have no right to challenge your opinion though, just sour over the loss and that was not something I waned to see at the moment.

Parker re-aggravated his ankle injury, you asked earlier

Smh man no bueno! Yall need him esp with Manu out. No worries it's not personal but I backed off supporting your team officially after last year. My perspective is that you guys are reg season champs but fold at some point in the playoffs. I had yall going to the finals last year based off your experience, td playing well and reg season record. I will never make that mistake again so it's fools gold from now until they pull at 2011 Mavs! I had mavs as fools gold up until that championship n now they are back at fools gold for obvious reasons lol!

Plus look at it like this. If yall avoid the lakers n advance to second round, yall have a better shot at another Wcf showing.

Last edited:

Not sure if it's really their shoes fault but all the evidence are slowly becoming obviously. Ever since the company decided to introduce their crazy light weight shoes, most of their endorsing players have ended up injured.

I don't think it's the cushion. I think maybe the mechanical design or structure of the shoes is to blame.

One thing i know for sure is i ain't playing in no Adidas anymore after all that horrific knee, shin and ankle injuries that happened to all these pros and college players.

First time I seen that flop too. Don't even remember anyone talking about it. That's what those ****** do though so I ain't surprised.

Not a good year for Adidas athletes rose, shumphert, rg3, gallanari, kevin ware, not saying it's adidas fault but I know how superstitious players can be and might start staying away from the brand

Tim McGuine, a Ph.D. at the University of Wisconsin-Madison told the Lower Extremity Review that his ongoing study saw no difference in the incidence of knee injuries between players who wore ankle braces—high-tops taken to the extreme—and those who didn't. No study that I could find attributes ACL injuries directly to decreased mobility in the ankle or the foot. In fact, the most convincing explanation of ACL tears comes from a 2008 article in the Journal of Athletic Training, which argues that non-contact ACL injuries result from excessive quadriceps force and sudden acceleration and deceleration and not transferred stress from the ankle.

Now ppl want to maybe gv the shoes consideration for possibly being the cause after they call others stupid for considering it, smh! Only on nt.

The shoes are supper light with barely enough mid structure. These are not avg ppl. These are above avg n up to behemoth sized players we are talking about. It makes a difference.

Physics

watching the Gallo gif, it looks like its the stress of his knee bending inwards -> MCL tear (just my speculation). I doubt his shoes had anything to do with it, he just planted badly and when he tried to lift off of that food, it was all she wrote :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom