Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crazy thing about Gallos injury is it could happen to anyone and strip there chances from getting a chip, which is why I don't understand why most Heat and Spurs fans talk like theyve already won the chip....take a good look at what happened to Derrick Rose last yr and he's a Superstar all it takes is one injury and it's a wrap!

Lebron is indestructible though. As long as he's healthy they can play 4 on 5 and sweep to the championship.

Crazy thing about Gallos injury is it could happen to anyone and strip there chances from getting a chip, which is why I don't understand why most Heat and Spurs fans talk like theyve already won the chip....take a good look at what happened to Derrick Rose last yr and he's a Superstar all it takes is one injury and it's a wrap!

What spurs fan has made that claim? like 3 on here :lol:

Last I remember DBD stated that

That'd.......be almost all of them. :lol:

Lebron is indestructible though. As long as he's healthy they can play 4 on 5 and sweep to the championship.

Yeah but he's human, look if wade or bosh goes down with that kind of injury they still get out the East? :rolleyes

Yeah but he's human, look if wade or bosh goes down with that kind of injury they still get out the East? :rolleyes

Easily.

Lebron counts for two Superstars so they will still have two no matter.

C'mon fam they got they own season thread talking about there's only 3 :lol:

Yeah but he's human, look if wade or bosh goes down with that kind of injury they still get out the East?
eyes.gif
In short, yes.

They wouldn't have beat the celtics part year withou bosh honestly :\

Do they win the finals??? We know the Conf is weak...

I've been lightweight trolling but honestly I think they could beat any team in the league except the Spurs if D. Wade got hurt.

Really, cause I was gonna say if you mentioned bosh we saw how Indiana last season almost had the series not sure about Dwade...W/O bosh they not getting no chip barring injury

Wasn't that started today? :lol:

Wasn't that started today? :lol:

Gotta dig in the archives the actual team thread

Really, cause I was gonna say if you mentioned bosh we saw how Indiana last season almost had the series not sure about Dwade...W/O bosh they not getting no chip barring injury

We need Bosh. Size and floor stretching. If Bosh didn't come back last year against Boston I think that series would have been lost. And we seen how it impacted the Indiana series before Wade went '06 mode. Lol.

Praying to God the Rockets get the 6th seed by the end of the season... No Gallo and Lawson for the Nugs = Free entrance to the 2nd round. FREE.

An he just got torched by Andre Miller 3 possessions in a row :stoneface:

I don't know what happened to homies confidence the second half of this season.

Had to put Anthony Morrow in :smh:

Ever since Dirk came back homie's game has just went further and further south.

Imo from watching him, it looks like he's having a hard time figuring out how to find his points with Dirk and VC being the primary options. He's never been a guy who forces the action so he allows himself to just drift through games :smh:

I mean...6 shots? That's all confidence. He's not even giving himself a chance to struggle. Terrible way to end the year after having a stellar first two and a half months to the season :smh: Same guy that was dropping 30 pieces and a 40 pieces left and right. Just smh

Good win for Denver. Way to not settle Andre Igudala and take it to the front of the rim.

Hey_

What is it with all the Shaq-centric NBA commercials?

Bad enough I gotta deal with him as an analyst.

Julius F. Wrek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom