Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
From wiki:

According to Rod Roddewig, a contemporary of Wilt's, the 20,000 number was created when he and Chamberlain were staying in Chamberlain's penthouse in Honolulu during the mid-eighties. He and Chamberlain stayed at the penthouse for 10 days, over the course of which he recorded everything on his Daytimer.[clarification needed] For every time Chamberlain went to bed with a different girl he put a check in his daytimer. After those 10 days there were 23 checks in the book, which would be rate of 2.3 women per day. He divided that number in half, to be conservative and correcting for degrees of variation. He then multiplied that number by the number of days he had been alive at the time minus 15 years. That was how the 20,000 number came into existence.[18]

>D

Last edited:
Reportedly 2 different girls a day since 15 smh the fabrication

Cmon he prolly had a solid team of females but different ones everyday? He had to have 0 standards

10-20k is crazy

^he actually has been pretty solid with the rockets. his 3 ball is consistent and he is a positive on the court. not sure what was happening in sac. he couldnt beat out john salmons? :x

Reportedly 2 different girls a day since 15 smh the fabrication

Cmon he prolly had a solid team of females but different ones everyday? He had to have 0 standards

10-20k is crazy

That's what I'm screaming. He either was real selective, careful and specific on the girls he smashed - or he just downright piped any and every girl that he saw :lol:

..and if it indeed was 20k - and with him not catching any STD's, or getting any of them brauds knocked up meant he was the slickest G in the 80's..

Last edited:
^he actually has been pretty solid with the rockets. his 3 ball is consistent and he is a positive on the court. not sure what was happening in sac. he couldnt beat out john salmons? :x
John Salmons has actually played pretty well as of late, he's had a few stinkers here and there, but overall Salmons has been cool in my book.

Garcia is just the epitome of a role player who definitely knows his role. And those types of players usually thrive when they are with a winning team with complete or star players around him/

Does anyone believe the Wilt Chamberlain 20k women story?

i dont :lol:

he was ugly too so yea

Only you. :lol:

I remember seeing a Friars Club Roast of Wilt from the 80s I think. Yeah...it was just understood by everyone, Don Rickles, Lucille Ball, all of em, that dude slayed women by the dozens.

I don't know about 20k, but probably not for lack of trying.

Last edited:
Wilt Chamberlain, the great 20th century womanizer. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I reeeeally want Boston to slip to 8th so they can play mia 1st round. Heat vs bucks is sweep city. They did, however, put up 131 tonight somehow.

Mike Conley's steal streak finally ended at 65 games.

Only Michael Jordan and Chris Paul had longer streaks since Conley was born in 1987.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom