Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh, i havent checked the standings in a few days so i apologize.
I was just sayin
Strong SN to Post Ratio
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Mathematically, not strong at all. It's 1:1

I doubt if i purchase league pass next year. Too many games excluded. They're trying hard to push nbatv, as if the league needs to milk us for more money.

Last edited:
Where is Chester to tell me how much Conley sucks again? :rofl:

Right here. Mike Conley sucks. Way to 'take over' against those Tim Duncan, Kawhi Leonard, and Manu Ginobli-less Spurs. I wonder if he could do the same thing against a LeBron and DWade-less Heat? It would be about as impressive.

:pimp:

Last edited:
Hold on! Lol I know I'm a day late but I hv been seeing a lot of this Drummond guy hype! Is this the same Drummond that missed two consecutive free throws last night? How in the world is that even possible? Smh!

Hold on! Lol I know I'm a day late but I hv been seeing a lot of this Drummond guy hype! Is this the same Drummond that missed two consecutive free throws last night? How in the world is that even possible? Smh!

Chill bro Drummond that dude. He got Dwight Howard like potential and has played a lot better than ppl expected him to. Def 3rd in RoY voting...
Hes a horrible free throw shooter tho lol

Yeah the same guy... After he missed those free throws it's a wrap for his career. All the productivity and great promise is gone. smh

Pretty shocked the Clips came back like this, especially since they didn't flop their way to a comeback, they just played hard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom