Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on! Lol I know I'm a day late but I hv been seeing a lot of this Drummond guy hype! Is this the same Drummond that missed two consecutive free throws last night? How in the world is that even possible? Smh!

Yeah the same guy... After he missed those free throws it's a wrap for his career. All the productivity and great promise is gone. smh
smh!

How's Lance Stephenson been doing this season?? Looks like he's been getting a lot of burn, why :nerd:

Staples crowd is weak. If this was OKC, you wouldn't have been able to hear while George was shooting.

these clippers announcers couldnt be more biased 
laugh.gif

:rofl: :rofl: leave it to the Clippers to risk a delay of game or tech to argue a call and stop playing :lol:

(but Barnes got fouled for sure and CP3 got away with a palming violation)

Last edited by a moderator:
Barnes was fouled but you really think they are gonna call a foul that late in the game>

Barnes just being a piece of **** again, what's new :lol:

Odom had a...well, sort of decent look on that 3. Like, if he would've it it, I wouldn't have been surprised, cause he's hit shots like that before.

I'll give the Clips credit for coming back, but getting down by 24 in the first place (at home) is unforgivable. Tough no call on Barnes, but it is what it is. That's a tough spot to be relying on a ref to make that type of call in that situation.

That last play was noice..Barnes was definitely fouled there..

my main man Omer Asik 22/18/2 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

and like I said, Conley>Rubio 
smokin.gif

Although Barnes probably got fouled, he most definitely should have got a technical, he did everything to a get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom