Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fickle NT fans are delusional. Too much emotion.

Post game presser.

WTF was that last possession by the Suns??
If Goran woulda shot the 3 and made it, Warriors fans would be asking for a refund on that Curry contract lol
Dude really missed them 2 free throws to seal the game smh

Goran shoulda shot that 3 before he got fouled, too. Maybe he gets a shot off. Maybe he gets fouled in the act. He just stood there waiting for the foul. Also, Steph misses two, which rarely happens and Goran thinks he can bring up the ball and pass it back under 5 seconds.

Watching the Lakers play this season is disgusting. That offense looks :x

Artest :rofl: he should never touch the ball on offense ever again while moving

Lillard was cold 2 night :pimp:

:lol: :rofl: :rofl: @ what memphis vs clippers has turn it to

Random but if the grizzlies still had greivis they wouldn't had taking that 1st rd L imo

Last edited:
This Clippers-Grizzlies series will draw blood before the season end. God forbid we meet in the playoffs. :smh:

Good game. I will never understand Marc dominating, then all of a sudden wanting to be unselfish. 1 FG in the 4th and he touched the ball almost every offensive possession.

Just the first game, but Rudy looked like a completely different play. Got easy buckets, only took 1 three, 25pts, 11-21 FG, 7rebs, 3asts, 2 stls. Stayed aggressive even after not getting no calls throughout the night. Keep a close eye on him this year. Conley disappointed. I expect him to do better Friday, though.

Ron used to have mad game at St. John's, what the hell happened?

Get these laughs in on the Lakeshow now, I'm sure they will get it together.

Watching the Lakers play this season is disgusting. That offense looks :x

Artest :rofl: he should never touch the ball on offense ever again while moving

Their defense looks like a bigger issue than the offense

still..two games.

I hate the Clippers and every single person on that team except for Crawford, i love that guy :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom