Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of athleticism on the Lakers.
mean.gif
Hence why OKC will continue to give them problems, even without Harden.

Barnes started but hasn't played much. Didn't do anything of note.

Beasley getting benched for PJ Tucker. Not much has changed :smh:

Is it me or do all these NBA League pass commentators not only suck but sound the same, like same voice and everything

Pavlovic looking like an actual ball player tonight :wow: :smokin

Errrbody hitting for the Blazers tonight :nthat:

Lillard! :pimp:

Last edited:
WTF was that last possession by the Suns??
If Goran woulda shot the 3 and made it, Warriors fans would be asking for a refund on that Curry contract lol
Dude really missed them 2 free throws to seal the game smh

Instead of taking a shot at the buzzer to win the game, Dragic just passed it 5 feet backwards as the clock ran out. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
God I hate Mike Rice :lol: "There's a T for Kobe! You deserve it! You deserve it!" Man shut the **** up :smh: Aint trying to hear you yell at Kobe like you're a fan, and not a commentator.

So the announcers I'm hearing on NBA TV are from the Blazers? Now I understand why people talk **** about them on here.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Amateur hour w/ those folks.

God I hate Mike Rice :lol: "There's a T for Kobe! You deserve it! You deserve it!" Man shut the **** up :smh: Aint trying to hear you yell at Kobe like you're a fan, and not a commentator.

Mike Rice is :x Even as a Blazer fan, dude is the biggest homer ever and hates on every team, but especially the Lakers. He is funny sometimes, but most of the time it is to over the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom