Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Knicks getting washed in a 7 game against the heat.

5-6 games MAX.
im saying right..lol..

nobody outside of the tri-state believes the knicks are miamis biggest comp...thats easy money for the heat...

pacers/bulls are their biggest competitors i think....theyre defense gives miami fits and they play team ball...

the celtics are easily their biggest competition

a few bosh threes don't go in, and they lose game 7

im saying right..lol..

nobody outside of the tri-state believes the knicks are miamis biggest comp...thats easy money for the heat...

pacers/bulls are their biggest competitors i think....theyre defense gives miami fits and they play team ball...
i ain't even from NYC or tri state, Pacers ain't nothing espically if Paul George can't be a go to scorer. Knicks would stomp the Pacers and Bulls if they played in the playoffs IMO. 

I think we can take the Bulls and Pacers in 6. And i understand boston is depleted but idk haha.

the celtics are easily their biggest competition

a few bosh threes don't go in, and they lose game 7
without Rondo? Hell no. 

Rondo is what the Celtics need if they want to beat the Heat, because he steps up his game in the postseason or at least against the Heat. So no way they go more than 5 games against the Heat.

:lol: :lol:

Knicks getting washed in a 7 game against the heat.

5-6 games MAX.
im saying right..lol..

No one outside New York believes it :lol:

Every time they lose a game people ready to jump ship, but you realistically think the Knicks can be the heat in a 7 game series?

Knicks might now even make it out the 1st round.

Pacers are the only team I can see beating the heat, and they have to play perfect basketball to do so.

people are sleeping on the Knicks so hard 
mean.gif

Melo imo, is the only player who is capable of playing LBJ nightly. They always have ill games against against each other. 

Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks cast match up so well with the Heat, Iman plays good d on Dwade, JR is there Ray, Amare and Jason Kidd bring experience etc

IMO boston or NY is Miami's threats and NY only goes as far as that three ball so to me its basically boston.

At the end of the day Indiana and Chicago just don't have the firepower to last in a seven game series. If Paul George and Boozer and Nate Robinson are like your primary scorers you wont beat the heat...at least I don't see it.

If the knicks were a 100% healthy i see them going 6 against the heat. But IMO they jack up way too many threes to beat MIA & that's the biggest concern. They ABSOLUTELY match up against MIA but against them they have to play a slower style of ball and play defense they were playing in the first few months & i just don't see them doing that.

This is the kind of stuff that makes it hard to appreciate and respect lebron and this histoical winning streak the heat went on...

LBJ gets away with so much and he STILL complains about fouls

smh 

mean.gif

people are sleeping on the Knicks so hard 
mean.gif

Melo imo, is the only player who is capable of playing LBJ nightly. They always have ill games against against each other. 

Tyson Chandler and the rest of the Knicks cast match up so well with the Heat, Iman plays good d on Dwade, JR is there Ray, Amare and Jason Kidd bring experience etc

Knicks are one of the worst road teams,,JR doesnt show up unless someone is cheering him on.... knicks might take 1 game at msg,, the most gms i see the series going is 6

The East has been ravaged with injuries, I think Miami coasts to the finals.

Imagine if the the Bulls had a healthy Rose, or Boston had a healthy Garnett and Rondo, or New York had a healthy Amare.

I really think the Bulls would give them the most trouble with a healthy Rose, you have Luol who can do a decent job on Lebron, Noah who would clean up the boards, and Rose would be able to at least tire out Lebron a bit on defense.

Plus the Bulls, like the Celtics, are not afraid of the Heat, they really hate them and want to get the best of them. Noah been calling Lebron corny and you saw Boozer don't give a **** about Lebron, it would be such a fun series to watch, but sadly it wont happen.

My only hope is the Pacers really man up and Hibbert continues his good play and dominates on the inside.

IMO boston or NY is Miami's threats and NY only goes as far as that three ball so to me its basically boston.

At the end of the day Indiana and Chicago just don't have the firepower to last in a seven game series. If Paul George and Boozer and Nate Robinson are like your primary scorers you wont beat the heat...at least I don't see it.

Melo does play good against us though. But id still say we got them in 6. And i agree i feel that the Pacers dont have enough fire power. The Bulls aswell. I dont think miami would let the bulls have another 60% fg first half again.

If the knicks were a 100% healthy i see them going 6 against the heat. But IMO they jack up way too many threes to beat MIA & that's the biggest concern. They ABSOLUTELY match up against MIA but against them they have to play a slower style of ball and play defense they were playing in the first few months & i just don't see them doing that.
Yeah, they definitely need to get that ball inside more and take advantage with the size they have.

@darantula, nah son, Bron's shot has definitely gotten better.
I think his jumper has gotten better. He's shooting it with a lot more confidence and has gotten a lot more consistent with it. But is it as "elite" as that article was saying? I think not. Still think KD has the purest J in the league. Him and Steph.
Both of y'all right, I meant to/ should have used the word developed, his shot has improved, but it's no where near the the likes of a dude with a legit jumper like KD, steph, thompson, allen, even wade from the mid-range, etc.
Lebron James shot chart for this season

Steph Curry

Durant

"Even Wade from mid-range"

Klay Thompson

Has he become smarter about the shots he's taken? Sure. But he's also gotten better, it's a fact.

He's developed a jumper. There's nothing laughable about that statement.

He's been a better mid-range shooter than Wade for the last 4 years combined. Stop with the nonsense.

Last edited:
What's the Knicks record this year vs. playoff bound teams in the East?

More love for Wall/Wizards....SVG ate his words a little bit:

“And if you look at the numbers, they’re the ninth-best team in the league if you compare defensive numbers and offensive numbers — the ninth-best team in the league, fourth-best team in the East since he’s come back,” Van Gundy continued. “So this is a team that you could project, with John Wall, could be not only a playoff team but be sitting with home-court in the playoffs. And they were the worst team in the league before he came back. Nobody else has done that for a team.

Rest of Article in Link

:lol: :lol:

Heat lose one game and everyone comes out the wood works talking about we can beat them and they don't have a chance :lol:

I tell you man :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom