Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not strictly by position, it's just two guards, two forwards, and a center. So it could be CP3 & Parker or CP3 & Harden or CP3 & Wade or whoever. All I know is CP3 has one of the guard spots locked.

Last edited:
Uhh, Chris Paul?

My bad, sorry about that. Paul absolutely deserves a spot, and I'm not sure who gets the second spot next to him.

It's between Wade, Russ, and Tony IMO.

I don't care if Kobe's having a great year. The best they finish is 8th. I can't give a guy in the 8th seed an 1st team nod.

For anyone that cares, Phil obviously got on Twitter in preperation for his book that's coming out. The link in his profile says May 21. I've read the past 3 he wrote, I'm amped.

Uhh, Chris Paul?

My bad, sorry about that. Paul absolutely deserves a spot, and I'm not sure who gets the second spot next to him.

I don't care if Kobe's having a great year. The best they finish is 8th. I can't give a guy in the 8th seed an 1st team nod.
:lol: I hope you're not putting money on it, because I can tell you right now that Kobe will be first team with CP3.

27-6-6 on 46.6% shooting.

Why was jalen cutting dude off when he was saying that Heat and spurs should play on national tv? Jalen is so annoying.

Uhh, Chris Paul?

Kobe was with the garbage Laker teams in 06 and 07 he was still first team all NBA.

Where the team finishes don't matter to All NBA like MVP voting. It'll be Kobe/CP3

Kobe was with the garbage Laker teams in 06 and 07 he was still first team all NBA.

Where the team finishes don't matter to All NBA like MVP voting. It'll be Kobe/CP3

I'm not sure, I think voters will have a biased against Kobe because of how poorly the team played this year.

You may be right though. He's having an excellent individual year.

BALL NIGHT!!

watching the wiz/okc, miami, and LAL game all at the same damn time!!  
nthat.gif

I feel spoiled

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom