Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im a Laker fan and I saw a GP Laker jersey in the goodwill for like 3 bucks. Didnt even cop it. It was in like new condition too. I just don't consider him a laker. On second thought I just may go back and cop just b/c it's $3 :lol:

dude def does not look ready, you can tell he's not confident in that knee just like shumpert was/sort of still is

tbh him sitting out and waiting wont really make a difference. He can be not confident today and still be not confident in a couple months the only way to get over it is to get into game situations. Look a Rubio very rusty in the beginning, now it looks like he's over it.

Lol at td n pop lookin like interracial gay lovers with adopted children
roll.gif

Was Del Negro this bad on the Bulls? Can't remember at all. He is a terrible coach.

Last edited:
Im a Laker fan and I saw a GP Laker jersey in the goodwill for like 3 bucks. Didnt even cop it. It was in like new condition too. I just don't consider him a laker. On second thought I just may go back and cop just b/c it's $3 :lol:

$3?! No reason not to cop. if you're in LA & you change your mind about it, DM me.

I think gs can upset denver if they hold on to the 3 seed

Faried is the only player that hustles as much as Lee if not more. Curry would need to drop 50 a game for this to happen.

Mavs is not making the playoff

Doesn't look too good for the Lakers. Mavs stay close with every team they play. While the Lakers you never know who they'll lose to. I think both the Mavs and Lakers have a good shot at an upset in the playoffs though.

Best chance they have is a heavy dosage of Dirk, he's really hot right now. And that's their best chance at MAKING the Playoffs.

Dirk is the only player in the entire league where I feel as if every shot he takes in the 4th will go in. If the Mavs ride Dirk in the 4th they have a chance in every game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom