Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
barneslol.gif

laugh.gif
wizard announcers would've flipped after seeing that net swish like dat.

why did i think the lakers were like 2-3 gms ahead of utah and dallas. if they mess around...:smh:

That KD & Wade commercial :smokin

Barnes :rofl: :rofl:

Dirk definitely flopped at the end of the 4th with that full court pass to Griffin :lol: It was a Great pass & finish though. As far as it getting waived off, I can't even complain with all the flopping Blake normally does :lol:

Juice came up clutch though :pimp:

i understand blake flops alot but he also gets legitimately hacked as much if not more than anyone in the league.  it reminds me of melo its like they get punished for being stronger than everyone.  let dirk actually get fouled like blake does normally and he'll probably die right on the court

what was the most ridiculous thing about that barnes shot was that vinnie del negro was claiming he got fouled on the shot :lol:

what was the most ridiculous thing about that barnes shot was that vinnie del negro was claiming he got fouled on the shot :lol:

I actually think he was saying someone from Dallas tipped it and that's why it was so short. I don't think he was claiming foul. He just couldn't bring himself to believe Barnes could just miss that badly.

Last edited:
Whoever controls the scoreboard in Dallas was a genius. No matter which clipper was going to the line, they would put up a picture of Odom and the crowd would erupt in boos.

Lol at td n pop lookin like interracial gay lovers with adopted children

Zbo :lol: and Westbrook look like he got cornrolls :rofl:

Well, let's see how the 3, 4, 5 seed shakes up tonight. Denver plays San Antonio, Clippers play the Hornets and Memphis plays the Knicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom