Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
barneslol.gif

:lol:

This dude had the nerve to leave his follow through up like it was money :lol:

Maybe Dirk did flop a bit on that pass to Griffin to win the game. But Blake flops all the time.

What goes around, comes right back. No sympathy.

I said in Feb that the Mavs had a better chance to make the playoffs then the Lakers, then the Mavs lost every close game they were in and I did not think it was possible again, especially after Kobe pulled a Kobe at the end of that game. Still don't know if the Mavs could do it tho, they're schedule is crazy these last weeks. We'll see tho, it'd truly be impressive cause the Lakers have a semi-difficult schedule too.

This is just great basketball tho :smokin

Maybe Dirk did flop a bit on that pass to Griffin to win the game. But Blake flops all the time.

What goes around, comes right back. No sympathy.

I said in Feb that the Mavs had a better chance to make the playoffs then the Lakers, then the Mavs lost every close game they were in and I did not think it was possible again, especially after Kobe pulled a Kobe at the end of that game. Still don't know if the Mavs could do it tho, they're schedule is crazy these last weeks. We'll see tho, it'd truly be impressive cause the Lakers have a semi-difficult schedule too.

This is just great basketball tho :smokin

I wonder how different the season would've been if Dirk played the whole year.

Just look at the change in OJ since Dirk came back. OJ was the best shooter in the NBA the first two months of the NBA season, then Dirk came back, and the guy hasn't been the same since then.

Mannnn, everybody knows KDs not lifting any weights. Another commercial, another exaggeration. Thanks Gatorade, for insulting our intelligence.

Last edited:
you can clearly see how shook he was by watching the lil stutter step before catching the ball 
laugh.gif

is his form always this terrible? or was he just that shook?
KD's bench grip is all messed up 
laugh.gif

those Gatorade chews tho are legit 
nthat.gif
Yeah I noticed that, don't really think he was putting up too many plates.
laugh.gif

You and your chews
laugh.gif
looks like close grip bench presses, works out out your triceps. very dope commercial nonetheless 
pimp.gif

Mavs coming hard for that 8 seed.

Looks like the Spurs might not have to tank after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom