Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW am I the only one who saw elton brand blatantly hold BG when matt barnes shot that airball :smh:

but srs can someone make a gif off Vince Carter reactions after the call lol

barnes is a super clown for that n mavs just might snatch that 8th from the lakers. Minny is not going to lose again...

matt barnes is buns....i wouldnt be surprised if that airball would make him miss every three he takes from this point on...son is a mental ******

I lowkey feel for the clippers man. They just are not going to get over that "hump". they have a good team, yes and will obviously make the playoffs but it's just something about them and deandre on the floor is such a big liability. Dude should feel some type of way not being able to come through on his free throws time n time again :smh:

I lowkey feel for the clippers man. They just are not going to get over that "hump". they have a good team, yes and will obviously make the playoffs but it's just something about them and deandre on the floor is such a big liability. Dude should feel some type of way not being able to come through on his free throws time n time again
mean.gif
This guy said fools gold, I believe..

Only the third time all year that Dirk has had 20+ FGA, and each time it was only 21 attempts.

They are 2-1 in those games, one of which we were robbed of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom