Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mavs may actually make the playoffs? Wowwww,

I have counted them out like on 3 different occasions :lol: I think they get in too.

LA straight blowing it loosing to the suns, Wizards, etc. :smh:

still cant get over how bad blake was robbed.  i know we only got to see the replay once (what a suprise) but i didnt see a foul just good acting

There's no chance Mavs make an upset in the Playoffs if they keep depending on Vince Carter like they do...

Best chance they have is a heavy dosage of Dirk, he's really hot right now. And that's their best chance at MAKING the Playoffs.

Spurs, OKC, and Denver are the only teams I think come out of the West.

I'm going to assume Vinny is going to cost the Clips at least 2 critical games in a series.

Spurs, OKC, and Denver are the only teams I think come out of the West.

I'm going to assume Vinny is going to cost the Clips at least 2 critical games in a series.

I agree. I think Denver is good enough to win a seven game series with anyone in the West.

still cant get over how bad blake was robbed.  i know we only got to see the replay once (what a suprise) but i didnt see a foul just good acting
blakes arms extended, which means he pushed off...
Shaq really like to rip Dwight 
i turned after the game...what did he say?? 
nerd.gif

:lol: @ the crowd several plays later still chanting air ball.

I dunno why yall calling the Clips fools gold. To me they're right where they should be. I never expected them to come out of the west and I'd have to assume nobody else did outside of Clips fans which is understandable.

Fools gold is a term for teams ppl over hype and get duped for during the season. Like I feel GSW and DEN are fools gold and only way one would prove me wrong is if they faced each other in the first round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom