Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was a charge he just wrapped him up trying to brace himself when falling. Lebron just barreled into him

:pimp: at Hinrich and I hate that dude :lol:

I like that camera angle ESPN has for replays/free throws

I love Hinrich on defense, but he should've let Bron have that one.

Hell no, I applaud what Hinrich did there. You cant back down from dude cause hes Bron. We all know how he reacts when players fought back and arent intimidated by him
Has nothing to do with who it was. He had already picked up his first foul & now he had to come out the game when he's their best facilitator.

I would've said the same thing if Norris Cole was charging at him.

Last edited:
Yupp seen the wizards & pacers do it to him in the playoffs, we seen how that turned out LOL

And we all seen what those old Celtics teams and that Mavericks team did too....

Why you think that dunk on Terry was so personal? Cause Terry was killing Bron and that Heat team the whole time in the Finals and he let them know it too

Last edited:
If Wade is gonna give this kinda effort then take him out now :lol:

It took him FOREVER to get back in the screen after Nate ripped him

Last edited:
If Wade is gonna give this kinda effort then take him out now :lol:

It took him FOREVER to get back in the screen after Nate ripped him

Yep in the replay he just show he just gave up on the play so disappointed he lost it. Gave Nate a wide open 3.

Im not holding my breath but DA BULLS can take this game if we keep up the intensity. Problem is we go through horrible stretches and you cant do that against MIA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom