Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think no Rose AND no Noah kind of made them lose a focus lol. I thought they'd come into the game focused like in Boston or vs the Pacers.

Has cp3 ever been in the lane on a mia break?

Last edited:
LeBron James tried to convince Taj Gibson to sign with the Miami Heat.

James and Gibson spent together last summer as the U.S. Select Team prepared Team USA for the London Olympics.

“We talked about it a lot because I was coming up on my contract, possibly becoming a free agent,” Gibson said. ‘‘We were kicking it around, and [James] was saying: ‘Come to Miami. Come in, and we’ll treat you right there.’ I was like, ‘Nah, I’m cool with the Bulls.’ ’’

Gibson signed a four-year extension with the Bulls before the start of this season.

‘‘Very flattering,’’ Gibson said of James’ offer. ‘‘I mean, that shows that there is a sense of respect about your game. It means that there are other guys around the league watching you, other than just going up and down the court and banging bodies against each other.’’

This guy really doesn't mess around with trying to get all the help He can. That would have been a damn good sub

I wonder how CLE fans feel about him doing all this recruiting. Never heard these stories in CLE.

On another note: I love how the Knicks are giving it to the Grizzles right now.

Where are all those Memphis fans talking all sorts of **** when they played us the first time? :nerd:

It's easier to recruit Miami then Cleveland

I'm willing to bet he didn't try all that hard

People will always join up with a transcendent talent

They had this super team planned out since the olympics

Memphis getting the pipe early

Last edited:
Clippers ain't getting a chip anytime soon so why would cp3 stay....:nerd:
Since you brought it up, what are his (superior) options?

Idk but ppl forget his contract is up at the end of the yr, lets say clippers get bounced 1st or 2nd rd would he stay and why??? They not getting a chip, so why would he extend a contract with them ain't it about the Chips...

Double digit deficit AGAIN. Lol. We gotta have energy from the get-go man. But it doesn't help that Chicago is shooting a high percentage.

Parker
Kobe
Lebron
Durant
Gasol

I like CP3 but Parker was an MVP candidate, they don't really say that about CP3 and Kobe is Kobe.

Clippers ain't getting a chip anytime soon so why would cp3 stay....:nerd:
Since you brought it up, what are his (superior) options?

Idk but ppl forget his contract is up at the end of the yr, lets say clippers get bounced 1st or 2nd rd would he stay and why???
Because there aren't any superior options. You don't leave just to leave.

And nobody has forgotten that his deal runs out. people just know that he can't go to a better situation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom