Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
JR.gif
roll.gif
Under was 193. That layup made points go over. Sports gamblers were pissed!
It was 191.5
Half of them were 191-191.5 the other half were 192. The total started higher though

:wow: now i'm convinced if refs dont bet on games then the players definitely do :nerd:

I am pretty sure all pro athletes/ refs are aware of point spreads. if you sports bet, there are a lot of WTF moments. The caron butler steal vs Raptors covered second half for the clippers that game too or something. Read Personal Foul. Great book. :tongue:

I am pretty sure all pro athletes/ refs are aware of point spreads. if you sports bet, there are a lot of WTF moments. The caron butler steal vs Raptors covered second half for the clippers that game too or something. Read Personal Foul. Great book. :tongue:

Since when has JR shown the critical human trait of being "aware"? Haha.

Seriously, he was just trolling, cause he's that type of dude.

JR is an agent of chaos, he has no rhyme or reason, he just exists.

If I'm influencing basketball games, JR is one of the last guys I'm calling to give that responsibility. 

Last edited:
Hey_

New video from Kolt Air on youtube.

This one focuses on Hakeem Olajuwon.

If you can still find his "J0Y" video, you'd do yourself a favor if you watch it.

Extremely well edited, and its 'bout an hour long and features all the major teams/players of last year.

Julius F. Wrek

These NBA Noche Latina commercials are designed not to reinforce stereotypes, but that's completely backfiring. What a joke, Haha.

What if, instead of the NBA playing games overseas once a season...

What if they just played in a US nonbasketball city once a year. That would be cool

I feel like there is a bigger correlation with the winning streak and his involvement than mentioned. (I guess because it never is mentioned)

I feel like there is a bigger correlation with the winning streak and his involvement than mentioned. (I guess because it never is mentioned)

They picked him up 28 games ago, and he basically sparked this winning streak for sure

LeBron. 32 points, 8 rebounds, and 10 assists. 11/14 from the field. 78%

This guy, man.........:smh:

Lewis, Jones, and Anthony would probably start on many teams. The only useless player the Heat have is Juwon. I wonder if Rashard envision seating on the bench for the whole season when he signed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom