Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure God has a major role in that.
the one I pray to does
happy.gif
?

Anyways, is it cuz Chauncey's out? Did some of the Clips just fall back down to Earth? Was that stretch without CP3 enough to shake their confidence?

I mean the Nets didn't play that well and it took last minute Point God.

Injuries to various players (i.e. Bledsoe/Paul/Billups/Crawford/Butler) who missed significant time on the court took a toll on the team chemistry and as a result we regressed a bit. Also, certain guys played through it even though they weren't fully at 100%. Chauncey being one of them.

Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone caught that :rofl:

JR did that why not pad my stats lay up. Son did it like he really aint care. Like it was just something to do :lol:

[quote name="MrONegative"]But all you pray for is Chris Paul's children on your chin...[/quote]*warned*

A coach said this about one of his players, guess who, then try to convince me this dude shouldn't be fired. FYI, said player is shooting 34% and has literally shot 0fer (all misses) in 57% of his games.

"He hasn't shot the ball well the last few games, but he does so many other things for us. He just knows how to play. You can't teach that overnight. It's taken many, many years for him to become the player he has become".

Obviously it's Scott Brooks talking about Derek Fisher :x
CEfFno.gif

Last edited:
i know the heat are on that historic streak but dont nobody want to see them smash the bobcats. 3 other good games and nba tv picks that game?

Hey_

From Thunder beat writer Darnell Mayberry:

I’ve had three debates, two of which could be classified more as arguments, in recent days with Brooks about his rotation. All three have started with why Reggie Jackson isn’t playing more. All three ultimately ended on Fisher’s playing time. I would share Scotty’s reasoning, but they were “off-the-record” conversations and, frankly, I still don’t quite understand it. Just know that it’s not much different that what you hear “on the record.”

:x

Julius F. Wrek

I was simply pointing out his rabid homer defense mechanisms. I'll choose less JR-ish words next time.

Peep Landry Fields in the gif. :rofl:

Injuries to various players (i.e. Bledsoe/Paul/Billups/Crawford/Butler) who missed significant time on the court took a toll on the team chemistry and as a result we regressed a bit. Also, certain guys played through it even though they weren't fully at 100%. Chauncey being one of them.
And that's all I was wondering. :lol:

Do you think they should have done that Ariza for Butler trade I heard about?
Or is it something that could get right by playoffs?

Cuz Blake and DeAndre almost don't look like they can play together, and I don't know who that guy is on the perimiter if Jamal is having an average night. Right now, it kinda looks like they need 4 Point God performances to even make it to the 2nd in the West.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom