Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
On our own? What a slap in the face to Kareem, Scottie, Chief, & Mchale :smh:

Last edited:
Just a repost that I saw on instagram. I'm pretty sure the creator is implying that each of them didn't have to join forces with 2 other stars in their prime.

Last edited:
Just a repost that I saw on instagram. I'm pretty sure the creator is implying that each of them didn't have to join forces with 2 other stars in their prime.
And you decided to post that because?

Too bad there isn't a thumbs down feature.

Most every championship team has featured two superstars or more. Including those three individual's teams in the terrible meme.

Sitting here watching James Harden highlight from individual games. The way this man attacks the basket is so beautiful.

Wonder if at a point will we ask could Harden/KD be better than Westbrook/KD

People have been asking that since Russ got his extension and will bring it up after every bad game

Sitting here watching James Harden highlight from individual games. The way this man attacks the basket is so beautiful.
He's basically a Tyreke Evans with a solid jumper. Crazy how much easier it is to drive the lane when defenses have to respect your shot 
laugh.gif

On their own? Hardly
put bron on any of there teams and he will win a ring...period...

put any of them on the heat they will win a ring...

i dont see why people hate bron for getting 'help', discredit all but 1.5 of kobes rings because of 'help' but never acknowledge the 'help' mj,larry,magic had....

I hope Marshall Henderson can somehow make it to the NBA just for the jimmies he'll rustle 
laugh.gif

If there's one player that does bet, it would be JR 
laugh.gif

JR is from North Jersey to. Uh oh, the mob and organized crime def has JR on the payroll. Has to be the explanation for some of the things he does.

Not to mention I'm sure there were more NBA bets last night than usual since a bunch of people are losing money on the NCAA tournament.

JR trolling us all for those millions he never got from China. :smh:

Do you think they should have done that Ariza for Butler trade I heard about?
Or is it something that could get right by playoffs?

Cuz Blake and DeAndre almost don't look like they can play together, and I don't know who that guy is on the perimiter if Jamal is having an average night. Right now, it kinda looks like they need 4 Point God performances to even make it to the 2nd in the West.

No lie I wanted that trade to happen. I like Ariza's skill set and he's not as injury-prone as Butler.
Also, you're right when Jamal is having a poor shooting night the whole team suffers down the stretch and has to work extra hard just to stay competitive in the game. :x

I disagree with the Blake and DJ comment. If anything it has been VDN not confident in giving DJ pt in the 4th with his poor FT shooting and other bigs always taking advantage of him on the low block. That 13 & 12 he dropped on BKN last night is what he needs to strive for every game as well as in the postseason. Evans/Lopez put the semi-clamps on Blake plus he got into early foul trouble. Whenever that happens the BG/DJ tandem becomes a work in progress. |I

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom