Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Wall finishes strong these last couple of games, you think adidas pushes him hard along side rose next season? Or he is just not marketable. Reebok tried to turn him into the next iverson.
He'd have to do more than that imo but adidas may have different standards and put him in his own thing.

never said he wasnt, i want him to suceed. sucks he wasnt healthy this season. I expect him to put work in this summer especially when he gets that extension signed.

:lol: @ wanting him to succeed. You the same dude who had the "John Wall is Terrible" thread. *****

since then, yea i have. hes a good player he just hasnt gotten better much better what he clearly has the potential.

If Wall finishes strong these last couple of games, you think adidas pushes him hard along side rose next season? Or he is just not marketable. Reebok tried to turn him into the next iverson.

Reebok is dead. Period. Their tech is garbage. Even Iverson would admit he rather wear Nike or Adidas.

Adidas also already have good roster of guards. Wall is not getting a signature shoes like Drose until he put up a few all star seasons

Reebok is dead. Period. Their tech is garbage. Even Iverson would admit he rather wear Nike or Adidas.

Adidas also already have good roster of guards. Wall is not getting a signature shoes like Drose until he put up a few all star seasons

I know RBK is dead that is why they transferred Wall to Adidas' lineup.

15 in a row
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Dem cot dang Nuggets 
sick.gif

never said he wasnt, i want him to suceed. sucks he wasnt healthy this season. I expect him to put work in this summer especially when he gets that extension signed.

:lol: @ wanting him to succeed. You the same dude who had the "John Wall is Terrible" thread. *****

since then, yea i have. hes a good player he just hasnt gotten better much better what he clearly has the potential.

Hmm...

[QUOTE name="ryanbbn23"]

how many wizards games did you watch this year?

0, thank goodness[/quote]

hes not that great, i said that the day he got drafted.

put him on a better team and his stats still wont be any good and he wont be playing any better, i can put money on it.

im sorry, your a wizards/wall fan but the truth hurts.

[QUOTE name="damelloyellow15"]

Smh at all the haters, my man is 21..his jumper and overall game will progress ala tony parker

please never compare a bum to Tony Parker.[/quote]

But you can't run it back, though...NT remembers.

Last edited:
so i cant change what i think?

remember when i hated Kyrie because of the hype he got? :lol: yea my mind changed quick and i LOVE dudes game.

Im not a Wall fan so to say but of course he has the talent to be a great player in the league. Its my fault he hasnt really done anything? SMH

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom