Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ LBJ will probably win it again this year. Even if the voters were to go for another candidate, there's just too much gap between him and the rest of the peers.

I think cp deserves consideration for mvp. I feel he should have got it last year also. Son led the Clippers to the playoffs. The CLIPPERS. the former punchline of the nba. The former western conference Washington Wizards.

Bron will get it, but if you remove him from the heat, they're still a playoff team.

You think Jrue gets it over a guy like Grevis Vasquez, Paul George or Vucevic?

Yes sir .....jrue stepped his game up big time this year ....maybe paul george but he has a good team to back him up...jrue has no help and avg 18 and 9 ....he takes it

george for mip.. it's a cursed award anyway 
devil.gif

yo has Turner reached his ceiling already? I seriously do not see this dude getting better than what he is showing already. And dude is mentally fragile. :x

And looking at that draft Turner was drafted ahead the likes of DC, Hayward, Paul George, Monroe, Sanders. :smh:

yo has Turner reached his ceiling already? I seriously do not see this dude getting better than what he is showing already. And dude is mentally fragile. :x

And looking at that draft Turner was drafted ahead the likes of DC, Hayward, Paul George, Monroe, Sanders. :smh:

I hate his game but hes improved ....his midrange looks good but he just a undersized sf dude is def not 6'7

Dude is a bum. If he had better shot selection, was more consistent, was more athletic n played better defense. He would be good but thats a lot of IFs smh. N o yea we still got 7 minutes to blow this lead smh lol

Also Lavoy Allen could score 40 n ill still call him a bum. He doesnt do anything good when he has to work for it. Hes a hell of post defender tho. N idk why Collins never played Wright more during the season. I like him as a bench guy

Last edited:
Dude is a bum. If he had better shot selection, was more consistent, was more athletic n played better defense. He would be good but thats a lot of IFs smh. N o yea we still got 7 minutes to blow this lead smh lol

Man...the sixers have the WORST luck betting on potential franchise players. Iggy never worked out, Brand got injured after an All Star year with the clips, Turner is a bust and I don't even want to start with YOLO.

Jrue is the one bright spot. Thad is great, but he is no more than a role player. I hope we get it right this offseason.

Last edited:
I think cp deserves consideration for mvp. I feel he should have got it last year also. Son led the Clippers to the playoffs. The CLIPPERS. the former punchline of the nba. The former western conference Washington Wizards.

Bron will get it, but if you remove him from the heat, they're still a playoff team.

Forget playoff team they would probably be the number 1 seed in the east

Media decided he shouldn't win because there was too much talent. And now they are all over him. Its a strange change of heart which i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom