Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ mizzoe yes we do. Its unreal but I think we'll get it right this offseason. I hope we get rid of Turner, Ivey, Lavoy, Jenkins (idk why we even got him smh), Nick Young n Kwame. Everyone else I kinda like lol. Idk who we could draft (would like Otto Porter) n if we do get rid of Bynum we need to pick up Al Jefferson

Last edited:
^^yes we do. Its unreal but I think we'll get it right this offseason. I hope we get rid of Turner, Ivey, Lavoy, Jenkins (idk why we even got him smh), Nick Young n Kwame. Everyone else I kinda like lol. Idk who we could draft (would like Otto Porter) n if we do get rid of Bynum we need to pick up Al Jefferson

I wouldn't even pick up Big Al. With the luck the Sixers have of acquiring players (brand/bynum), no thanks. Revamp the whole team, sign 1yr deals if you have to, draft better and just be patient. I think Rod Thorn has lost his touch unless some one else is calling the shots up there in Philly.

Last edited:

@ vcshox I'M TIRED OF BEING PATIENT! lol. We seem like we're just gon be one of those middle of the road teams for forever smh

@ vcshox I'M TIRED OF BEING PATIENT! lol. We seem like we're just gon be one of those middle of the road teams for forever smh

yeah it's hard especially with the way the team is ran. But if your team rushes again into FA signing anybody just because they got the cash, get ready for another middle of the road team. Big Al would not solve anything in the long run. Drafting better would be the best, shortest way to a better team. Imagine if you had paul george (instead of turner) with jrue & thad plus kept moe & nikola? kept lou as the 6th, solid team right there.

Starting 5
Jrue
Moe
Paul
Thad
Nikola

Bench
Lou
fill whatever

Last edited:
Durant finally broke his 5+ turnovers streak. I think it was like seven straight games. :lol:

Edit: Sorry, he had one game of just four turnovers during that time.

40 in seven games.

Last edited:
Does anyone know where I can get the Nike "Three The Harden Way" shirt, or is it even out. Theres two on ebay going for $70

Yeaaaah, not the same.

I want to see Hamed Haddadi go hug some dude at half court. Either him or Juwan Howard.

Does anyone know where I can get the Nike "Three The Harden Way" shirt, or is it even out. Theres two on ebay going for $70

i hope they release, those are :pimp:

this one? They got them at Foot Lockers and House of Hoops (in Houston and OKC anyways). Don't pay $70, it's like 28

I don't know if they are really OOS or just waiting to post it but keep checking the link:
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-748057

I like this shirt but too bad its youth sizes only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom