Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

If I'm the Nuggets management, I do whatever I can to trade for Dirk this summer. Trade Gallo and some change for Dirk, let Dallas rebuild and give Dirk a contending team for his final years. Then I'd seriously think they'd be able to make it to the finals and get a championship.

hell would freeze over before the mavs dealt dirk. add to it to western conference team, on top of dirk having a no trade clause, on top of cuban publicly saying dirk still has 3 very good seasons left.

[h1]Rockets rookie Royce White slated to return to D-League team after leaving it without permission[/h1]54 minutes ago

After leaving without permission recently, No. 1 draft pick Royce White will return to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers of the National Basketball Developmental League, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

9c4cd07d-a547-4b2c-ad40-4c52e0f28483_154301042.jpg
Royce White has had an up-and-down tenure with the Rockets' organization. (Getty Images) White, who has an anxiety disorder, stated a team doctor told him that it would be healthier for him to leave the team a week ago, but multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports that no organizational permission had been granted to White.

At the risk of earning his second suspension without pay this season, White, the 16th pick in the 2012 NBA draft by the Houston Rockets, planned to return to be in uniform for the Vipers game Tuesday night against Tulsa.

White has clashed with the organization over his inability to constantly make himself available for practices, workouts and team commitments. After a three-week suspension in January, White finally agreed to the team's plan to send him to the D-League. Despite bloating in weight to nearly 300 pounds, White averaged 9.6 points and 5.6 rebounds in 12 games for Rio Grande.

Part of White's anxiety disorder centers on plane travel, and White had taken two long bus trips as part of Rio Grande's road schedule.
This is comical

Last edited:
[h1]Rockets rookie Royce White slated to return to D-League team after leaving it without permission[/h1]54 minutes ago

After leaving without permission recently, No. 1 draft pick Royce White will return to the Rio Grande Valley Vipers of the National Basketball Developmental League, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

9c4cd07d-a547-4b2c-ad40-4c52e0f28483_154301042.jpg
Royce White has had an up-and-down tenure with the Rockets' organization. (Getty Images) White, who has an anxiety disorder, stated a team doctor told him that it would be healthier for him to leave the team a week ago, but multiple sources told Yahoo! Sports that no organizational permission had been granted to White.

At the risk of earning his second suspension without pay this season, White, the 16th pick in the 2012 NBA draft by the Houston Rockets, planned to return to be in uniform for the Vipers game Tuesday night against Tulsa.

White has clashed with the organization over his inability to constantly make himself available for practices, workouts and team commitments. After a three-week suspension in January, White finally agreed to the team's plan to send him to the D-League. Despite bloating in weight to nearly 300 pounds, White averaged 9.6 points and 5.6 rebounds in 12 games for Rio Grande.

Part of White's anxiety disorder centers on plane travel, and White had taken two long bus trips as part of Rio Grande's road schedule.
This is comical
stop being so basic yall
People act so basic sometimes... Lol, challenge yourself to not think so basic. It's a lot more fulfilling.#BeWell friends...
— Royce White (@Highway_30) March 25, 2013

No. No. No. That would ruin a lot of our advantages as a running team. Hell no to a declining Dirk.

You are tripping man.

Dirks got plenty left man (have you seen him lately?). He wouldn't need to play 40 min, give him 25-30 min, Nuggets will be able to run-gun all they want, they'll still be able to do it. Gallo and Andre Miller arent that those types of athletes either, has that held the Nuggets back from running? - Nope

You can't run and gun with 6 mins left in the 4th quarter anyways dude.

Next year if the Nuggets aim to get Dirk, I'm telling you. Finals guaranteed. They'd be fully equipped to possibly beat the Heat as well, in transition, defense, and in the final mins. Dirk is still a top tier closer/finisher, doesn't get any better.

Trade Gallo and some change for Dirk in the offseason Nuggets.

Last edited:
You are tripping man.

Dirks got plenty left man (have you seen him lately?). He wouldn't need to play 40 min, give him 25-30 min, Nuggets will be able to run-gun all they want, they'll still be able to do it. Gallo and Andre Miller arent that those types of athletes either, has that held the Nuggets back from running? - Nope

You can't run and gun with 6 mins left in the 4th quarter anyways dude.

Next year if the Nuggets aim to get Dirk, I'm telling you. Finals guaranteed. They'd be fully equipped to possibly beat the Heat as well, in transition, defense, and in the final mins. Dirk is still a top tier closer/finisher, doesn't get any better.

Trade Gallo and some change for Dirk in the offseason Nuggets.

He's great and I'm sure another team could use him (Lakers, Minnesota, Atlanta, anyone but Denver) it just makes no sense to trade for him. We are so well rounded and that would just make things weird.

For 1) We'd have to start Corey Brewer :x or have Wilson start and deplete our bench
2) Javale already doesn't like coming off the bench so unless he's in the trade he's going to be pissed backing up Dirk & Kouf. And Karl won't trade Kouf and I don't want Javale gone :x
3) Andre Miller doesn't run but he's a creator for others who do. Dirk couldn't play that role. That's no slight to him but he just isn't a point guard.

Dirk is an amazing player, future hall of famer, and a champion and I'm sure any NBA team would love him but the role he would play on our team would be insignificant to the amount of talent he has. I just don't feel like trading away a game of good production for 5 minutes of great production.

You should read the article I posted a page back and see how Denver succeeds in the clutch. It's a misconception. I don't know if it's possible but I would trade Gallo, Mozgov, and Hamilton for Paul George tho. But I just like son's game :lol:

I look forward to the day Royce White is no longer in the news or the NBA.

Last edited:
I don't think Dirk would turn down Denver if that's what it came down to.

If I'm Dallas management though, there's only one guy I'm interested in.

You know who it is, we all know who it is, but Denver wouldn't be willing to part with him for Dirk.

stop being so basic yall
laugh.gif

What I don't understand about Royce White is why does he not stay in Houston and at least practice with the team for now? Or does he?
Somewhere in his mind he the Rockets werent doing their part to accommodate him. He's been avoiding everything they put out there for him since day 1. He was going to leave the D League team to go back to Houston to work out on his own for next season....if he even has a next season

Last edited:
Doesn't Royce White have kids to worry about? The **** is he doing complaining about not being catered to when the man is looking down a future working at Office Depot?

He's great and I'm sure another team could use him (Lakers, Minnesota, Atlanta, anyone but Denver) it just makes no sense to trade for him. We are so well rounded and that would just make things weird.

For 1) We'd have to start Corey Brewer :x or have Wilson start and deplete our bench
2) Javale already doesn't like coming off the bench so unless he's in the trade he's going to be pissed backing up Dirk & Kouf. And Karl won't trade Kouf and I don't want Javale gone :x
3) Andre Miller doesn't run but he's a creator for others who do. Dirk couldn't play that role. That's no slight to him but he just isn't a point guard.

Dirk is an amazing player, future hall of famer, and a champion and I'm sure any NBA team would love him but the role he would play on our team would be insignificant to the amount of talent he has. I just don't feel like trading away a game of good production for 5 minutes of great production.

You should read the article I posted a page back and see how Denver succeeds in the clutch. It's a misconception. I don't know if it's possible but I would trade Gallo, Mozgov, and Hamilton for Paul George tho. But I just like son's game :lol:

I understand the "clutch" thing is a misconception but they will run into issues in the half-court in the playoffs. I dont think the Nuggets will make the finals (SA) but I wouldn't be surprised if the Nuggets make the finals tho, they're a great team. But there is still something missing with this team (championship wise, not great team contending wise)

I truly think that missing link could be Dirk. He does everything Gallo can do, but better and much more versatile. Gallo, Kufos, draft pick for Dirk. Get it done Nuggets, get that ring for next year. Miami would have a serious problem with a lineup of

PG - Lawson
SG - Chandler
SF - Igudola
PF - Faried
C - McGee

Then have you add Dirk to split the mins of PF and C with Faried and McGee and finishing games. That lineup would be lethal. Plus the great bench the Nuggets have with Dre and Brewer. Telling you bro.

Agree to disagree tho.

Does anyone know if there has ever been a NBA player the has finished the season First in 3 Pointer Made and 3%in the same season?? Stephen Curry is First in Both Rigth Now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom