Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last two losses for the Mavericks,

Dirk tonight, 8/10, one turnover, zero free throws. No shot attempts in the entire third quarter.
Dirk Sunday, 8/10, one turnover, four three throws. No shot attempts in last fourteen minutes of game.

Both losses.

Mike James shot attempts in those two games, 11 and 14 respectively.

Mike ******g James.

I swear if he's on this roster next year logging these minutes I quit on this team.

lebronslays.gif

This dude Video Game James is straight up greatness.

You should've been quit with me after 06. Cuban is really gonna let Dirk end his career playing with Mike James and the rest of excrement on that roster? Dirk is probably too nice/classy to directly ask out, but Mark should just do it for him as a favor.

I dunno what u guys are discussing about, but I know KJ married a Korean woman, and she wasn't that hot, if that helps.

KD just seems so Frustrated with something.. That game against the Jazz where he had like 8 TO's in the first Half or something was something brand new to me. Also I never knew, but lately I just see KD complain about everrrry single play.. I'm talking arm flailing, 360 spinning with the head in the air, pounding the ball type complaints.. >D Nobody just plays that badly without something ailing them mentally or physically.

BTW he's averaging about 5 Turnovers in the month of March.. :x

Last edited:
Looking at DatzNasty analysis of OKC, I'm wondering how Perkins can be offloaded. Perk is the type of guy who's at the bottom of the totem pole when it comes to role players

Role Player Totem Pole (Feel free to argue about it)
Bench Scorer (JR Smith, Crawford)
Facilitator
Defensive Wing
3pt Shooter
Slow, immobile, Defensive Big

Last two losses for the Mavericks,

Dirk tonight, 8/10, one turnover, zero free throws. No shot attempts in the entire third quarter.
Dirk Sunday, 8/10, one turnover, four three throws. No shot attempts in last fourteen minutes of game.

Both losses.

Mike James shot attempts in those two games, 11 and 14 respectively.

Mike ******g James.

I swear if he's on this roster next year logging these minutes I quit on this team.

That is what happens when all the dudes on your team are free agents.

Dirk is back and playing with bums.

[quote name="DatZNasty" url="/t/507195/official-nba-2012-2013-season-thread/44720_20#post_17487040"]You should've been quit with me after 06. Cuban is really gonna let Dirk end his career playing with Mike James and the rest of excrement on that roster? Dirk is probably too nice/classy to directly ask out, but Mark should just do it for him as a favor.[/quote]

Nah man he good.

The best thing for all parties involved is to let Dirk go but neither side is going to do it.

Today I found myself not hating on LBJ as much because I expected him to dominate and respect his greatness (can't deny it even if i want to), but absolutely hating on role players such as Battier, Chalmers, and Ray Ray, especially when they hit those 3s and play great D. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom