Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What another great game, Griz and OKC, wow.

Seriously think Russell Westbrook has an attention deficit disorder, theres just no explanation for the things he does sometimes. None.

Didn't he make the basket that should have been the game winner? The insistence on blaming Westbrook for every loss is hilarious. Who failed to box out and had the game winning tip tipped in over them?

Hey_

If we're gonna lay blame for offensive inconsistency,

look no further than the blue eyed buffoon on the Thunder bench.

Julius F. Wrek

Looks like Sacramento will be digging up the plans from 2010 and start from there for designing the new arena.

I hope they keep the retractable roof 
laugh.gif

Didn't he make the basket that should have been the game winner? The insistence on blaming Westbrook for every loss is hilarious. Who failed to box out and had the game winning tip tipped in over them?

Dude this game is not the game to defend your boy. I'm not blaming Westbrook for Gasol's game-winning putback, I'm not saying Westbrook didn't have a nice drive to the lane after KD took 3 steps in the final seconds. I'm talking about what happened throughout the game, decisions and shots that made no sense. Unexplainable.

Coach Brooks needs to go, of course. He's done, finished. I just don't know whose going to save the day in OKC.

gg okc..
I think TA's defense on rustle was the game changer.....i almost lost it when they didn't call that travel on kd

Down 3, Ryan Anderson..... missing the first of 3 FTs after getting fouled by Pierce on a 3....

clearly lacks the clutch gene.
Looked at the box score for that game...Pierce had a rough final minute.
sick.gif

Misses a 17 footer, fouls Anderson on a 3 point shot, misses a 16 footer.

[DubA1] "If it was the Knicks, he'd have hit it." [/Dub]

Honestly, OKC has fallen to the ranks of mediocre. A huge change needs to go down. They need an all star to join forces....

God damn harden is missed. I had them coming out the west b4 the season started but I can see them struggling against most of the west teams in the playoffs. I hope they can get it together I really like the boy kd but russy is the gift n curse. Kd had a pretty bad game too also

Last edited:
good game grizz.. only saw the last couple mins and overtime..

1) i dont get what brooks was doing with his substitutions

2) this is exactly why you foul when you're up 3

:smokin

This is why I need an OKC-MEM 2nd round. OKC plays to our strengths of forcing turnovers because Westbrook is so damn stupid lol. I'm really impressed with what Prince did with KD in the 4th quarter. Some great defense.

Not having Harden really helps us out a lot in a series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom