Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Down 3, Ryan Anderson..... missing the first of 3 FTs after getting fouled by Pierce on a 3....

clearly lacks the clutch gene.

mean.gif
 El Dorado Hill's finest 
frown.gif

Man as a Cavs fan eating poop again :smh:

Wish Kyrie and Wiaters was out there.....and hahahha :rofl: at that fan with the we miss you/comeback shirt for Bron

Bron was Bron and I can't wait till 2014, this cavs team with Kyrie better than the Cavs team he left with and would easily be #1 in east if he would join.....so I hope wade ages terrible next year....and with our next draft pick, waiters, Tristan, Kyrie....Lebron we run things in the east

I don't think the refs really helped the Heat this time. The cavs were making a lot of stupid passes that led to easy points or 3 pointers.

Luke Walton kept making mistake after mistake during the whole Heat run and was not taken out until the game was basically tied. That is all on Scott. I think he had Zeller, Thompson, and Ellingout on the bench for a brief period during the run.

I think the Heat will not lose a game the rest of the year including the playoffs :nerd:

I don't think the refs really helped the Heat this time. The cavs were making a lot of stupid passes that led to easy points or 3 pointers.

Luke Walton kept making mistake after mistake during the whole Heat run and was not taken out until the game was basically tied. That is all on Scott. I think he had Zeller, Thompson, and Ellingout on the bench for a brief period during the run.

I think the Heat will not lose a game the rest of the year including the playoffs :nerd:

Haha I wish!!!

And yeah I mean Ray Allen got like 5-6 steals! We DID start playing harder D and all but the Cavs were playing really sloppy. That and we made A LOT of 3s.

Oh and Bron was boo'ed a little less this time back to Cle, it started out 90/10 Boos but towards the end was 50/50

Can't talk about refs when the other team was up by 27 points, dawg.

I still think that ball went off LBJ's fingers. Can't say I'm 100% positive though.

Every LeBron fan from Akron made the trip up to see him, Can't believe there were that many "Heat" (Really LeBron) fans in the building. Great game.

Wish Cleveland won so this "streak sports talk" could end, but I think even the real Cavs fan enjoyed the game. Or maybe they were just marveling at the thought that Lebron could come back.

But I'm being 100% real, I def thought that ball was off LeBron's fingers. Wouldn't have mattered really tho, Miami's defense would have locked those boys down.

Last edited:
Welp looks like memphis found their new guy. Always liked bayless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom