Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like how something inconclusive on the video is "clearly" off of Lebron, according to some salty NTers.

:lol:

I don't think that its because they don't want to do the Heat wrong, but because it has to be indisputable proof to overturn the original call (just like the NFL reviews)

Certainly wasn't indisputable with Livingston's hand also on the ball when it flies outta bounds.

To me, it was pretty clear that LeBron's finger stretched out further than Shaun's at the moment ball got off of LeBron. You could argue that's inconclusive, but I dunno man. I just think if it were another team and another player, the right call would've been made.

Last edited:
These ****** could just turn it on whenever they feel like it. That's disgusting.
sick.gif
mean.gif

Ohio should just go ahead and secede from the Union. Sorry.

Technically any 50-50 replay reviews will go to whatever the original call is.

The Heat are given the benefit of the doubt almost every time on the LIVE calls. Even if it was off Lebron. The live call stand like you said. I would not even be surprised that if the opponent gets the 50-50 call in their favor that it would be overturned for the Heat.

[quote name="ACBboyz84"]Lol Heat is coming back. Telling ya.

Refs here they come[/quote] Response?... [quote name="rck2sactown"]Wow!!! What a shot by Lebron the refs[/quote] [quote name="rck2sactown"][QUOTE name="Proshares"]But...but...but...it's all the refs guys :frown: [/QUOTE]can't believe the refs missed that 3 just there 
mean.gif
[/quote] [quote name="Al3xis"]Refs hit some big shots tonight.[/quote]Real tears. :lol: :rofl:

Last edited:
Damn.
laugh.gif

What you gonna do for an encore when the Heat come back to the Q?
nerd.gif

The Heat are given the benefit of the doubt almost every time on the LIVE calls. Even if it was off Lebron. The live call stand like you said. I would not even be surprised that if the opponent gets the 50-50 call in their favor that it would be overturned for the Heat.

In Boston on the Battier/Green play the ball rolled off Greens elbow and they said Celtics ball. Well atleast it looked like it came off his elbow to me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom