Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The GM? how about the coach, with pieces like KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, hell even Kevin Martin should be able to blow most teams out of the water, especially if there was some actual system in place

How the hell can you run a system when your PG wants to hold the ball all the damn time to and run, and take pull up shots?

You don't blame Brooks for letting go of Harden, he didn't ask for that. Brooks has his faults man but if he starts demanding a system and more ball movement you know Russell Westbrook is going to throw a fit. Brooks is in a lose-lose position cause both of his best players are iso players.

Edit: probably not the GM's fault for letting go of Harden, it was a money decision so maybe it was the owner, but the Thunder are going to regret that for years. They had something good.

Thats why he's the coach. If he doesnt demand the respect from his players, where they would want to listen to him, then he has lost his team and needs to be replaced. I saw Paul Pierce defer to Jeff Green last night, if Westbrook cant be made to understand "pass to KD", then thats a serious coaching problem.

And Westbrooks ***** *** can get traded too

He better be glad that was Odom and not Griffin lol

Brewer with the disgraceful flop

Last edited:
Thats why he's the coach. If he doesnt demand the respect from his players, where they would want to listen to him, then he has lost his team and needs to be replaced. I saw Paul Pierce defer to Jeff Green last night, if Westbrook cant be made to understand "pass to KD", then thats a serious coaching problem.

Maybe it is time for change a coaching change then, but I agree, Russell Westbrook seems too uncoachable more often than not.

They traded the wrong player. Sucks to say but they made a mistake. Should have kept Harden and Durant, traded Westbrook for Rondo and some change last year when they had the chance - but pulled out.

Last edited:
It's amazing that KD is the scoring champ considering Westbrook never passes the ball... According to you guys.

He doesn't have the best vision and decision making, but let's not get carried away. He's routinely giving the ball up to Durant in the 4th and they do great when they run the two man game.

Maybe it is time for change a coaching change then, but I agree, Russell Westbrook seems too uncoachable more often than not.

They traded the wrong player. Sucks to say but they made a mistake. Should have kept Harden and Durant, traded Westbrook for Rondo and some change last year when they had the chance - but pulled out.

bro, Rondo and Harden on the floor at the same time sounds awful :lol:

what the hell Matt Barnes 
roll.gif

It's amazing that KD is the scoring champ considering Westbrook never passes the ball... According to you guys.

He doesn't have the best vision and decision making, but let's not get carried away. He's routinely giving the ball up to Durant in the 4th and they do great when they run the two man game.

Ya okay, that's great and all. But this is not a championship team, they took a step back. That's the point.

Not saying Westbrook doesn't pass the ball, I'm saying he doesn't know how to run a system. Big difference. Giving the ball to Durant and fading away to the corner to let him iso in the 4th quarter doesn't mean anything.

Last edited:
Hey_

Ya okay, that's great and all. But this is not a championship team, they took a step back. That's the point.

Not saying Westbrook doesn't pass the ball, I'm saying he doesn't know how to run a system. Big difference. Giving the ball to Durant and fading away to the corner to let him iso in the 4th quarter doesn't mean anything.

There is no system for him to even attempt to run.

Julius F. Wrek

bro, Rondo and Harden on the floor at the same time sounds awful :lol:

If Westbrook, Harden, and Durant could have made it to the finals last year.

I have a hard time believing that Rondo, Harden, and Durant couldn't either.

It'd be better than what they have now, cause this is not a championship team.

Rondo would have actually been 100 percent committed to running an offense and do anything he could to get Harden and Durant going. But no use is arguing it, cause it'll never happened but I would have pulled the trigger instead of being stuck with this.

OKC looking like they're going down the route of the early 90's Portland Trailblazers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom