Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would've been nice to actually run a play there at the end but that's foreign language to some of these guys.

Doc Rivers is somewhere shaking his head at that ****.

Knicks been bumping and jersey holding Kevin Durant all game.

They got away with a lot of non calls
No they didn't. We were in the bonus every quarter cuz of fouls on Durant. It got real petty.

Any non calls got neutralized by Durant's patented swing through move.

Ian Eagle is doing this game

Thunder and Knicks play the same way.

Iso here, Iso there, 3 point here. No ball movement, no cohesion.

My Knicks been in trouble, but the Thunder are in real trouble man considering the expectations. I'm close to saying they have no chance at making the finals. They miss Harden too much, they're nowhere near what they were last year, def took a step back.

If an OKC fan, I'd have the GM's head on a stick.

So the Knicks decided not to run a play, and just gave JR the ball :lol:.

I definitely would've went with Novak on that play, he came off the screen looking ready to gun.

No they didn't. We were in the bonus every quarter cuz of fouls on Durant. It got real petty.

Any non calls got neutralized by Durant's patented swing through move.

Well it goes both way. Durant is known for getting the most star treatment. It's a coin flip between him and LBJ right now for #1 at getting calls in their favor.

But the Knicks did got away with a lot of jersey holding and bumping.

I'm surprise Durant didn't go to the line like 20 times.

My Knicks been in trouble, but the Thunder are in real trouble man considering the expectations. I'm close to saying they have no chance at making the finals. They miss Harden too much, they're nowhere near what they were last year, def took a step back.

The GM? how about the coach, with pieces like KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, hell even Kevin Martin should be able to blow most teams out of the water, especially if there was some actual system in place

So the Knicks decided not to run a play, and just gave JR the ball :lol:.

I definitely would've went with Novak on that play, he came off the screen looking ready to gun.

i would have went with Amare personally, i knew JR wasnt gonna do anything

Hey_

The GM? how about the coach, with pieces like KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, hell even Kevin Martin should be able to blow most teams out of the water, especially if there was some actual system in place

Yeah, Presti is one the better GMs in the league, Daryl Morey is creepin' on him in my opinion though.

Had the Thunder had an actual coach, they'd truly be something to fear.

Everything listed above is primarily from the coach on down.

Julius F. Wrek

How the hell can you run a system when your PG wants to hold the ball all the damn time to and run, and take pull up shots?

You don't blame Brooks for letting go of Harden, he didn't ask for that. Brooks has his faults man but if he starts demanding a system and more ball movement you know Russell Westbrook is going to throw a fit. Brooks is in a lose-lose position cause both of his best players are iso players.

Edit: probably not the GM's fault for letting go of Harden, it was a money decision so maybe it was the owner, but the Thunder are going to regret that for years. They had something good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom