Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Russ settle for those jumpers when he can drive right by him with no shot blocking in the game?
mean.gif
Hes always going to take that shot, he loves that shot. Kobe should have known better. Russell Westbrook and Paul Pierce are the two guys who who come to mind when it comes to having a true spot on the floor.
LMAO at that annoying guy making owl sounds
o6jpzt.png

roll.gif
roll.gif

Artest is just like Bynum, just get in the near vicinity of him and he'll panic. Leaving him open knowing he can only hit 3s is ridiculous

Everybody cookin offensively in OKC tonight

Get that **** out of here

44 minutes in and only 2 turnovers

Last edited:
I don't get why you would take Jackson out of the game. I understand Russ has to be in, but Reggie was hot.

I mean...Im not complainin... but I dont understand Scott Brooks.

I don't get why you would take Jackson out of the game. I understand Russ has to be in, but Reggie was hot.

I mean...Im not complainin... but I dont understand Scott Brooks.

cause Dwight got reinserted, Jackson dont got the outside shot of Martin, all he did well was penetrate.

Win or lose i aint mad i thought lake show was gonna get blown out by atleast 20. But like laker fashion because of a 8 man rotation and metta it slips away in the end.

What is with kevin harlan biting commentary calls? Kaboom? You better than that kevin

What a ******** call.

And everytime Kobe drove into the lane and got banged up on his lay-up attempts, no call.

Before anyones jimmies are rustled, no Im not blaming the loss on the refs. But be consistent. :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom