Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
[table][tr][th=""]LOS ANGELES LAKERS (30-30)[/th]

[/tr][/table]
Impact-0

Son is useless.

Last edited:
Dwight is such an uninspiring basketball player. I know he's supposedly still hurt or whatever but the guy is a disgrace.

And Shaq just said Durant is a 2-guard.. c'mon man :smh:

Had a chance to cut it to 4 and blew it.
mean.gif

GG Dat and Bouttime.
sucks my cable is out and i couldnt catch it.. glad we won..

still dont want to see you guys in the playoffs, i'll readily admit that.. especially in the 1st round

Dwight is such an uninspiring basketball player. I know he's supposedly still hurt or whatever but the guy is a disgrace.

And Shaq just said Durant is a 2-guard.. c'mon man :smh:

Haha. Shaq crazy. KD is a 3 that sometimes gets put at 4 for the small lineup.

The tired *** "can't win in the playoffs with jumpers" nonsense again, like we didn't beat 3 teams with multiple dominant inside players last yr to get to the finals. :rolleyes But I agree we can't beat the Heat.

Last edited:

Not even close. Howard WAS the magic, comes to LA and is benched, or does nothing, injured or a slap away from being injured, and all in the span of 3 MONTHS. It's almost intentional. LA went from handing him the franchise to shopping him around before the trade deadline. This is record breaking lol

Not even close. Howard WAS the magic, comes to LA and is benched, or does nothing, injured or a slap away from being injured, and all in the span of 3 MONTHS. It's almost intentional. LA went from handing him the franchise to shopping him around before the trade deadline. This is record breaking lol

but u can still make the argument that howard is injured

Seriously.

Injury or not...dude is out there half-assing it and going through the motions. I bet this ***** would rather spend time coordinating a Harlem Shake video w/ the team instead of working out the issues.

Fright Coward.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom