Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 3 by Ibaka was a shot in the nuts. :smh:

Too soon? :lol:

Thunder are tough. Credit to them. Hope we get another shot at em this season.

The NBA makes some players unguardable, not the other way around

So hard to watch at times

Last edited:
[table][tr][th=""]LOS ANGELES LAKERS (30-30)[/th][/tr][tr][td]FIELD GOALSREBOUNDS[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]POS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td]+/-[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]AST[/td][td]PF[/td][td]ST[/td][td]TO[/td][td]BS[/td][td]BA[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]D. Howard[/td][td]C[/td][td]37:07[/td][td]1-7[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]4-8[/td][td]-7[/td][td]5[/td][td]11[/td][td]16[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Impact-0

Last edited:
1991560_o.gif

[table][tr][th=""]LOS ANGELES LAKERS (30-30)[/th][/tr][tr][td]FIELD GOALSREBOUNDS[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td]POS[/td][td]MIN[/td][td]FGM-A[/td][td]3PM-A[/td][td]FTM-A[/td][td]+/-[/td][td]OFF[/td][td]DEF[/td][td]TOT[/td][td]AST[/td][td]PF[/td][td]ST[/td][td]TO[/td][td]BS[/td][td]BA[/td][td]PTS[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]D. Howard[/td][td]C[/td][td]37:07[/td][td]1-7[/td][td]0-0[/td][td]4-8[/td][td]-7[/td][td]5[/td][td]11[/td][td]16[/td][td]0[/td][td]6[/td][td]0[/td][td]2[/td][td]0[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td] [/td][td]
 [/td][/tr][/table]
Impact-0
Son is useless.

Thundor and Nauzi. :smokin

He's actually a friend of mine, and my boy paints him
Yea he's real down to Earth, sitting by Nauzi though is a pain if you don't want to be on the jumbotron/tv the entire game. A friend of mine from NYC came in town to visit though and they both let her get some footage on them, met him at the tattoo parlor in Edmond IIRC that he gets painted at, let her follow him through his whole pregame routine. She is still editing it and said it should be ready to go soon

Last edited:
Dwight a bum yo. Lakers not winning no rings with that guy :smh:
Dude play all stiff body like he got the #BasedGodCurse :lol:

Yea he's real down to Earth, sitting by Nauzi though is a pain if you don't want to be on the jumbotron/tv the entire game. A friend of mine from NYC came in town to visit though and they both let her get some footage on them, met him at the tattoo parlor in Edmond IIRC that he gets painted at, let her follow him through his whole pregame routine. She is still editing it and said it should be ready to go soon
Lol small word. My good friend is the guy who paints him. They were college buddies. Same guy did all my tatts

lakers better hope that kobe's injury isnt too serious and that he is able to play. injured kobe still better than the rest of the team :smh:

I did like the random camera shots of Dwight on the bench when LAL was making that mini run to cut it to single digits and he almost looked sad/dejected/left out like he wanted to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom