Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

If that KD "Wings" style poster is life sized, I believe his wingspan is like 7'3:wow:

Start naming names
nerd.gif

Your buddy. The worst poster in NT history. He that derails this joint EVERY day. He has the same post 57 times in here and SEVERAL of us have him on ignore. But you quote him, other guys quote him, so we all see it anyways. He adds NOTHING to this thread.

ZERO.

There two laker fan versions of him, there's also a celtic one, and a knick one too

I wonder if they're gonna mass produce that KD Wings poster lol.

And damn they're saying Kobe's elbow is broken or has torn ligaments or something like that.

There two laker fan versions of him, there's also a celtic one, and a knick one too

Seriously...dudes wanna act like he's the ONLY type like that because it's THEIR idol and team that's getting clowned on. Get outta here. You cry babies have lames that root for your player and team that do the EXACT same thing but y'all are QUIET as hell when that happens. Go figure.:rolleyes

Seriously...dudes wanna act like he's the ONLY type like that because it's THEIR idol and team that's getting clowned on. Get outta here. You cry babies have lames that root for your player and team that do the EXACT same thing but y'all are QUIET as hell when that happens. Go figure.:rolleyes

tumblr_me11baCF8Z1rqdjmlo1_500.gif

Whose quiet when that happens?

I've complained about it happening to Knick fans plenty of times.

Don't speak about something you don't have any clue about.

You see how when Kobe penetrated only ONE MAN cut to the hoop.

Earl Clark.

Everyone else stood at the 3 point line like a statue. and what happened?

2 Free Throws for Clark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom