Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
 @ the size of Kobe's head

Last edited:
Mark Willard ‏@Mark_T_Willard
Minnesota TWolves #harlemshake rebuttle:

This is kind of lame if you ask me.

It just looks really bad after they lost :lol:

You lose all **** talking abilities when you lose (Unless you're a Laker fan cause then there's always rings)

For the record, saying there might be players who work as hard as Kobe just without the story behind him isn't an insult...

actually it is. whats the point of bringing it up at all then?

Then again this is the season thread and a bunch of guys in here get so salty if kobe is brought up...

change kobe with some other player name and I bet you dont say what you did

Matt Barnes ‏@Matt_Barnes22
You can INTENTIONALLY grab or hit someone in the balls & not get suspended, but you push someone & get suspended. #ImConfused

change kobe with some other player name and I bet you dont say what you did

I think that's Big J's point though. There wouldn't be a story like that about too many guys, if any, other than Kobe, even if they really do work as hard as him.

ok yea i guess but idk if suspend im sure they thought of it but with the 1 seed being so close im sure they let it pass thru

Matt Barnes ‏@Matt_Barnes22
You can INTENTIONALLY grab or hit someone in the balls & not get suspended, but you push someone & get suspended. #ImConfused

RT @Matt_Barnes22: Let me or @mettaworldpeace do that & I guarantee its a 5game suspension.. I luv *how* there are different rules, for different people!

YUP! :x

Last edited:
So who else's gyms have been filled with dudes dribbling a ball with a plastic bag over it ever since Irving let his workout secret out during the Rook/Soph BBVA Rising Star's game? :smh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom