Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been like this for years. Surprised no one picks up on this. ABC/ESPN have always had the better matchups.

Well, of course they do. ABC hardly shows any Sunday games during the regular season (compared to what NBC used to show back in the day), and they get to fill them up with so-called 1-A matchups. If they showed nearly as much as NBC used to (Sunday triple headers, and such), they'd have to fill them with something along the lines of an ESPN Wednesday night game.

TNT has to fill a double header every week. ESPN's weekday games are weaker than TNT's Thursday games, generally. And ABC's Sunday games are stronger than TNT's Thursday games.

Chris Paul is playing like ****

Length and Athleticism has always bothered him and against thabo and russ he's forced to shoot nothing but contested jumpers because he's for sure not being neither one off the dribble. This is why I felt he wouldn't be much of a factor in this game.

And he's been straight food on the other end of the floor as well. Caron is the only reason why they are in this game.

Last edited:
Why the **** not? It's not gonna be cuz of the "lock down D" by Russy. CP3 can easily frustrate dude. Won't be Thabo either cuz he can easily cook.

It's at this point that Chris can score if he wants to. Only he stops himself more times than not.

:lol: you still wanna know "Why the **** not? Like I said, He won't be putting the basket often against the Thunder
:lol: I didn't want to say anything because of the risk of being called a homer, but as ABC chronicled, Thabo locks Chris up and Russ used to do the same for at least stretches and in both cases Chris admitted such himself. Reference Thabo he said something like, "What happened to point guards guarding point guards. I hate it," when they asked him why he struggles with bigger guards and the Westbrook rivalry goes back to when he was a Hornet and WB was still somewhat unknown and he said something, "i don't know why or if I run out of gas or what, but that guy always has big games against me."

Having said that, expect me to have jinxed the Thunder and the Clippers to come storming back in the 2nd :lol:

Chris Paul doesn't have the ability to play a uptempo game like this. He wants to slow it up and pound the ball to death. Against OKC that won't work. He better get his weight down

Been like this for years. Surprised no one picks up on this. ABC/ESPN have always had the better matchups.
Well, of course they do. ABC hardly shows any Sunday games during the regular season (compared to what NBC used to show back in the day), and they get to fill them up with so-called 1-A matchups. If they showed nearly as much as NBC used to (Sunday triple headers, and such), they'd have to fill them with something along the lines of an ESPN Wednesday night game.

TNT has to fill a double header every week. ESPN's weekday games are weaker than TNT's Thursday games, generally. And ABC's Sunday games are stronger than TNT's Thursday games.
Plus people without cable can still watch

Hey_

Still a whole 'nother half to play.

For those who watch the Thunder often,

we know what can happen.

Julius F. Wrek

Chris Paul doesn't have the ability to play a uptempo game like this. He wants to slow it up and pound the ball to death. Against OKC that won't work. He better get his weight down

Yall always calling somebody fat, like 82 games don't take stamina...

And lol@ cp3 not having the "ability"to do something on the court...

He's still the best at his position for a reason..but we're questioning an elite athletes "ability" ...lol

Kids

He can play up tempo that's where he shines just not against OKC's length as dudes have stated.

Funny you talk about his body though, son looks like he's never been in the weight room in his life. He's got a lot of natural speed but he could definitely help himself by trimming all that excess body fat

anyone hear what bron was saying during his ft shot right after he was fouled on what he thought was a clear path. i didnt catch the what or who he was talking to. saying something like, "that disresptful..."
just curious

Kevin Durant = Tracy Mcgrady

Tracy was never as efficient/skilled as KD even in Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom