Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was laughing at the long-term picture of that comparison, since Durant is headed to great things and we know now what happened to T-Mac. I don't deny some of the similarities in their game.

Durant is in what, his 6th season? In TMac's sixth season we thought he was headed for greatness too. I agree and think KD is headed for greatness, but no one is a fortune teller. Just as easily as we assume KD is headed for greatness, he could just as easily never get to another final and be labeled as a supreme scorer who can't win the big one. Only time will tell.

But like I said, all I was pointing out was that their games are strikingly similar.

Tracy was never as efficient/skilled as KD even in Orlando.

:rolleyes

Go watch some tape or something of T-Mac in Orlando. Maybe not as efficient, but he was every bit as skilled.

KD is more of an impact on the game than T-Mac ever was. KD is doing something this season that only four other players have ever done. KD has led his team to the Finals and lost to the best player of his generation. KD has demonstrated his durability as a player, which T-Mac never did. KD is by far the better shooter and rebounder. If anything, T-Mac is the poor man's version of KD.

Tracy was never as efficient/skilled as KD even in Orlando.

:rolleyes

Go watch some tape or something of T-Mac in Orlando. Maybe not as efficient, but he was every bit as skilled.

I swear some people are just slurping on KD over his hype. T-Mac in the Spurs vs Rockets game... was just :x no one will ever be able to duplicate that performance. He done a lot of ill things in his career and yall are just gonna disrespect Tmac like that? :smh:

Last edited:
blasphemy :lol:

Did I miss a memo on NT or something :lol:? Since when was it such a bad thing to be compared to Orlando T Mac? They play just alike :lol:

Chris Paul getting the athleticism and length off of him by using screen and roll with Nick Collison and attacking him. Great Basketball.

Lamar Odom is playing much better than earlier in the year as well.

And how does that matter to today?

Tell me where the Heat were the year before LeBron...and the year before that...and the year before that...and the year...

The heat made moves and improved. NYC gets any name they can get and remain the same with the exception of adding melo which proved useless as well so far. Anything else?

And how does that matter to today?

Tell me where the Heat were the year before LeBron...and the year before that...and the year before that...and the year...

The heat made moves and improved. NYC gets any name they can get and remain the same with the exception of adding melo which proved useless as well so far. Anything else?

The Knicks made moves and improved.

If you don't understand how having to start Mike Bibby and Steve Novak and Landry Fields, and having to play Jared Jeffries....vs the Heat in the first round...with 2 season ending injuries to your starting guards (and another already out with injury), is a completely different situation than what this Knicks team is and who they'll have to play in these playoffs, you're just hating to hate.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom