Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shane Battier keeps playing out of this world. 4-4 on 3s with great defense?
sick.gif
mean.gif
the team is STACKED and built well. 

The Knicks made moves and improved.

If you don't understand how having to start Mike Bibby and Steve Novak and Landry Fields, and having to play Jared Jeffries....vs the Heat in the first round...with 2 season ending injuries to your starting guards (and another already out with injury), is a completely different situation than what this Knicks team is and who they'll have to play in these playoffs, you're just hating to hate.
Sure, anybody you talks bad about a team is a "hater", gotcha. I really don't have to say anything, the last couple games and today's do all of that for me.

As for injuries, the trade deadline just passed...... And they did what?

Last edited:

If you don't understand how having to start Mike Bibby and Steve Novak and Landry Fields, and having to play Jared Jeffries....vs the Heat in the first round...with 2 season ending injuries to your starting guards (and another already out with injury), is a completely different situation than what this Knicks team is and who they'll have to play in these playoffs, you're just hating to hate.

So what happens if the Knicks get bounced in the 1st round or when they get knocked out in the 2nd?

What's the excuse then?

NT only remembers Great players for what they've done lately in their careers. T-Mac, AI, Vince, etc...

Even Wade, NT forgot just how nasty he was afew ago when he was healthy.

Hell, dudes even said Parker was a better PG than Paul after the SA/LAC :lol:

Guy made a comparison in the game of T-Mac on Orlando to KD right now and dudes act like T-Mac was nothing more than a role player. :smh:

NT only remembers Great players for what they've done lately in their careers. T-Mac, AI, Vince, etc...

Even Wade, NT forgot just how nasty he was afew ago when he was healthy.

Hell, dudes even said Parker was a better PG than Paul after the SA/LAC :lol:

Guy made a comparison in the game of T-Mac on Orlando to KD right now and dudes act like T-Mac was nothing more than a role player. :smh:

well I mean he never got out of the first rd and was a well chronicled bad teammate so...

:smh: when grownass men can't figure out a zone outside of perimeter passes and shooting over it

So what happens if the Knicks get bounced in the 1st round or when they get knocked out in the 2nd?

What's the excuse then?

I'm talking about this team being better than it was last year, where we just hoped not to get swept in the 1st.

He was talking about the Knicks "going right back to where they belong." Ok.

I'm talking about this team being better than it was last year, where we just hoped not to get swept in the 1st.

Ah ok. My fault.

While they are better than they were last year the Knicks aren't a championship caliber team.

Ah ok. My fault.

While they are better than they were last year the Knicks aren't a championship caliber team.

Huge fan of KD but prime TMac (hell even 05 Rockets T-Mac) could impact the game in playmaking and defense that KD has yet to reach

Missed that Knicks/Heat game, but I love the complete turn of the pages from the Knicks being up double digits to the Heat on their way to winning. Pretty sure that series will go 4-1 max barring an injury on the Heats side.

well I mean he never got out of the first rd and was a well chronicled bad teammate so...

:smh: when grownass men can't figure out a zone outside of perimeter passes and shooting over it

KD also has weaknesses in his game. He has a much better supporting cast than T-Mac ever had in Orlando. Im not saying T-Mac on Orlando was better, but as far as their on court games, its similar. An argument can be made that T-Macs at his best on Orlando is better than KD Thus Far.

Last edited:
Don't care the situation...u a flat out sucker to hit another dude in the groin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom