Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing Westbrook walk down the tunnel with that outfit, if that's is style I want no part of it

Ahhhhh, Russell's short pants
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
long shorts son

anyone rememeber that thread by that jjs dude who used to post in general a while back about philly muslims and their capris/short pants? lol

I remember when i use to say the bulls were built to beat the heat back when they use to thrash them in the regular season. I will never jump the gun again based off what happens in a season lol

russell. i wonder what hes like off the court, and if any of his boys clown him. like do they really OK his outfit? hes hanging with a bunch of yes men.

^abnormal lol. you hear yourself? son is third all time hitting the three ball. that means theres two people on earth who has made more than him. one wears a suit on TV and the others playing against him. the only thing abnormal was his shooting slump that he just broke out of. take a seat son.

Bruh if someone makes 4 out of their last 45 then turns around and in one half hits 4/5, during that instance, that isn't abnormal? FOH

I remember when i use to say the bulls were built to beat the heat back when they use to thrash them in the regular season. I will never jump the gun again based off what happens in a season lol

If knicks and heat meet up in the playoffs, im 99% sure the heat will destroy them.

Deandre Jordan>
I had to go back and read that thread real quick.

That wasn't even the worst thing said. Somebody who knows their !+%* said that there were a dozen centers that could do what Tys does. :lol: :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom