Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That KD 40 was meaningless the game was over by the time he started scoring.

Melo carrying the Knicks and all they can do is slurp lebron.

Last edited:
Lebrons never wanted to guard melo. Clearly we all know LeBrons better so I'm not going there but in those old Cleveland/Denver matchups Melo would fry LeBron. And before LeBron came to Miami the head to head matchup was clearly in Melos favor but that just goes to show how bad those teams were. LeBron disrupts Durant on offense cause he overwhelms him with strength he's never been able to do that with Melo.

Or he started the game on Melo and picked up a foul and moved off to not get 2 quick ones.

I feel like this is a huge misconception, KD put 40 on Lebron last time, and Durant averages 29 ppg in their head to head matchups vs Lebrons 28

As weird as it may sound, it isn't an impactful 29 a game against Lebron. It doesn't have any real effect on the outcome of the game and he definitely uses his strength to push KD out of his comfort zone.

I feel like this is a huge misconception, KD put 40 on Lebron last time, and Durant averages 29 ppg in their head to head matchups vs Lebrons 28
I should've been a little clearer Durant is gonna get his regardless even if he has an off night and goes into the fourth with 6 points he could easily drop 30 in that quarter. But last year in the finals game one LeBron didn't check Durant and they lost and game two he did guard Durant and even tho there was that no call at the end of regulation LeBrons physicality made a difference in the game from my perspective.

As weird as it may sound, it isn't an impactful 29 a game against Lebron. It doesn't have any real effect on the outcome of the game and he definitely uses his strength to push KD out of his comfort zone.
Battier "defends" KD better than LeBron (and their team defense with the backline guys coming over for shotblocks or more often, undercuts aka charges), but the Thunder's lack of offense against the Heat was never the problem,. We score on them, easily, even with our terrible 2 big lineup in, we just can't defend them.

Last edited:
Or he started the game on Melo and picked up a foul and moved off to not get 2 quick ones.
Im talking about in general. Obviously, its smart for LeBron to not guard him due to the possibility of him gettin in early foul trouble. But he only started on melo because Shane didn't start the game.

Lebron bodies up Durant. But if harden didn't disappear that series is much more competitive.

And brooks sticking with Perkins is flat out inexcusable.

Mario Chalmers, was he that good at Kansas? Didn't know he was that good to where he actually got his Jersey retired there.

Mario Chalmers, was he that good at Kansas? Didn't know he was that good to where he actually got his Jersey retired there.
He wasn't if I'm remembering his college days correctly, but he's developed a better nba game than I thought he would coming into that draft. But I feel like part of having his jersey retired is the big shots he hit in that championship against Memphis and him having an ring with the heat. Can a Kansas fan comment on this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom