Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can see Shump as a legit starting 2
Ever seen him shoot?

Nah, I get that...but Tony Allen, and Thabo are starting 2's in the league, for their defensive prowess (although Thabo can knock down an occasional 3). I just feel like if they added some more scoring in that starting line up, it would negate Shumps shooting woes

Amare has actually been playing pretty well recently but I know you guys dont watch every Knick game to know that.

he's been playing very well lately, something like 14 ppg on 57% shooting. But its so obvious that he's a shell of his former self, its almost hard to watch sometimes. Dude used to be one of my favorite players

Why isn't lebron guarding melo? Gotta wait till he's tired and worn out?
Lebrons never wanted to guard melo. Clearly we all know LeBrons better so I'm not going there but in those old Cleveland/Denver matchups Melo would fry LeBron. And before LeBron came to Miami the head to head matchup was clearly in Melos favor but that just goes to show how bad those teams were. LeBron disrupts Durant on offense cause he overwhelms him with strength he's never been able to do that with Melo.

Why isn't lebron guarding melo? Gotta wait till he's tired and worn out?
Lebrons never wanted to guard melo. Clearly we all know LeBrons better so I'm not going there but in those old Cleveland/Denver matchups Melo would fry LeBron. And before LeBron came to Miami the head to head matchup was clearly in Melos favor but that just goes to show how bad those teams were. LeBron disrupts Durant on offense cause he overwhelms him with strength he's never been able to do that with Melo.

I feel like this is a huge misconception, KD put 40 on Lebron last time, and Durant averages 29 ppg in their head to head matchups vs Lebrons 28

lbj checks melo in the 4tg when hes tired. Melo over the years has killed lebron when he checks him but thats pointless if u don't get the w so whatever

100% correct. Melo gives Lebron problems. The Moment Lebron guarded Melo early in the 1st quarter Melo got to the line.

So in short you are saying LeBron is scared right. :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom