Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.

But playoffs is a different story. UPSETS happen all the time. We're not talking about a young HOU team or something. Lakers have people with championship or years of playoffs experience. if any team has a chance of making that happen.. it's them or maybe the Mavs (if both somehow make it in). Teams can get hot at ANYTIME ala Mavs in 2011. Anything is possible, is what i'm trying to say. :lol:

Define "upset", because they're pretty rare in the NBA.

The majority of this stuff isnt worth responding to.
Don't understand how spurs fans on here talk as much if not more about the Lakers than their own team...
Everyones talking about the Lakers, its been the biggest story in basketball for the entire year. Associating it with Spurs fans when theres 5 of us that post here is ridiculous. Whats really happening is that people choose to isolate one persons comments and then attack him when hes posting like everyone else has been. I dont see the issue, hell I even post in the Lakers thread. I hear about the Lakers all day long, seeing as how I live with a guy whos bedroom is painted like this.

He has no issue with it, he knows the Lakers suck, its not like people are running around spreading lies here. Theyre below .500 and fighting hard to make the playoffs, these are facts. This wouldnt even be an issue if the Lakers were good this year, but theyre not.

Damn I came in here expecting to see some talk over yesterday's games, all I see is the same garbage being spewed by the same troll.

Can't believe he's being fed. Gold just ignore him everyone in here has already started doing so, even non-Laker fans.

CP3 is gonna go crazy today. Can't wait to see the action, both double header games should be entertaining.

The majority of this stuff isnt worth responding to.
Don't understand how spurs fans on here talk as much if not more about the Lakers than their own team...
Everyones talking about the Lakers, its been the biggest story in basketball for the entire year. Associating it with Spurs fans when theres 5 of us that post here is ridiculous. Whats really happening is that people choose to isolate one persons comments and then attack him when hes posting like everyone else has been. I dont see the issue, hell I even post in the Lakers thread. I hear about the Lakers all day long, seeing as how I live with a guy whos bedroom is painted like this.

He has no issue with it, he knows the Lakers suck, its not like people are running around spreading lies here. Theyre below .500 and fighting hard to make the playoffs, these are facts. This wouldnt even be an issue if the Lakers were good this year, but theyre not.

The way NT has been, it's more like they're the biggest story of our lifetime.

What the Spurs have done this regular season is nothing short of impressive. The Spurs have won over 75% of their games. That's insane, and with their lead on OKC, they'll have plenty of time to rest before the playoffs. Lakers on the other hand are still trying to develop chemistry with like 20 games left in the season. Just face it, the Lakers have such a steep learning curve with so little time left, they're probably going to get swept or taken out in 5 games if they make it in.

I agree.

But playoffs is a different story. UPSETS happen all the time. We're not talking about a young HOU team or something. Lakers have people with championship or years of playoffs experience. if any team has a chance of making that happen.. it's them or maybe the Mavs (if both somehow make it in). Teams can get hot at ANYTIME ala Mavs in 2011. Anything is possible, is what i'm trying to say. :lol:

Id say Parker, Duncan and Ginobli and Coach Pop have years of championship and playoff experience...what are you talking about?

And if we're talking about age, its not like the Lakers are a bunch of spring chickens

obviously I'm a huge Pacer fan, but I think that Pacer vs Bulls game is going to be UGLY to watch :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom