Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
what the hell is a harlem shake and why are people dying of laughter?

have not watched one and dont think i will even if it involes NBA players

no thanks, jeff

Mr. Born Ready is starting to find his game in the league. :pimp:

He's really finding his place. I can only imagine what he would be had they been giving him consistent minutes from the beginning. This is basically his first year receiving any sort of playing time

For years, TNT gets the worse double headers man. ABC/ESPN always gets the better matchups.

Didnt ESPN have that Hornets vs Sixers game earlier this season?? The game where the Sixers won and only scored like 70 points, yea that game alone killed that statement lol

N I'mma Sixers fan btw lol

15280440_lebron_harlem_shake_nt.gif

that's the harlem shake that has the internet going nuts?

puff daddy is rolling over in his grave right now
No he isn't. He is busy cashing in off selling the rights for Notorious BIG songs to Taco Bell to be sung in Spanish (they did Lionel Richie's "Hello" too)

It's funny cause Orlando for the worst of that trade on paper yet in the long run dudes are like "phew" :lol:

No YOLO

No dwightmare

:lol:

what the hell is a harlem shake and why are people dying of laughter?

have not watched one and dont think i will even if it involes NBA players

no thanks, jeff

Haha, why are you so mad?

I love how the devout hip-hop heads are getting so angry at these "Harlem shake" videos. They were doing interviews in Harlem last week on video, asking them what they thought about the videos - some dudes were an emotional wreck about it. Referring to the Harlem Shake -

"This is something we really take seriously, this isn't only a dance, this is our lifestyle"

"This is in serious violation of Harlem, and anything Harlem, this is not right"

Dudes were so emotional and sick about it, haha. Then some od them started doing the real harlem shake in the middle of the day, looking like bigger idiots, haha. I wish I could post the video.

Seriously tho, get over it. That Miami Heat video is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom