Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That point guard

:x

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Haha, why are you so mad?

I love how the devout hip-hop heads are getting so angry at these "Harlem shake" videos. They were doing interviews in Harlem last week on video, asking them what they thought about the videos - some dudes were an emotional wreck about it. Referring to the Harlem Shake -

"This is something we really take seriously, this isn't only a dance, this is our lifestyle"

"This is in serious violation of Harlem, and anything Harlem, this is not right"

Dudes were so emotional and sick about it, haha. Then some od them started doing the real harlem shake in the middle of the day, looking like bigger idiots, haha. I wish I could post the video.

Seriously tho, get over it. That Miami Heat video is great.

LMFAO
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If y'all have nothing else to do or are bored with the games going on now, then y'all should check out this link to see whys Kevin Johnson has been up to while he gives his weekly state of the city address

http://fox40.com/live/

what the hell is a harlem shake and why are people dying of laughter?

have not watched one and dont think i will even if it involes NBA players

no thanks, jeff
Haha, why are you so mad?

I love how the devout hip-hop heads are getting so angry at these "Harlem shake" videos. They were doing interviews in Harlem last week on video, asking them what they thought about the videos - some dudes were an emotional wreck about it. Referring to the Harlem Shake -

"This is something we really take seriously, this isn't only a dance, this is our lifestyle"

"This is in serious violation of Harlem, and anything Harlem, this is not right"

Dudes were so emotional and sick about it, haha. Then some od them started doing the real harlem shake in the middle of the day, looking like bigger idiots, haha. I wish I could post the video.

Seriously tho, get over it. That Miami Heat video is great.
Anyone who really thinks that a dance that originated in 2001 and died by 2003 is a part of their identity needs to really sit down and reevaluate their life.

It boggles my mind how the bulls could be so ******g cheap.

They can't be strapped for cash. No way.

It's not a matter of being strapped for cash. It's a matter of only caring about making money.

Anyone who really thinks that a dance that originated in 2001 and died by 2003 is a part of their identity needs to really sit down and reevaluate their life.
Hahahahaha that's it!

It's the Puerto Rican dude with a rag on his head! He's so sensitive, then he starts looking like a fool doing it.

"Look like they doing a crocodile dance, hey look at my gators" haha

Theyre not. One of the 10 richest teams in the league.

It's not a matter of being strapped for cash. It's a matter of only caring about making money.
Yup and its sad. The fans should revolt
YES

Last edited:

Not nearly... They're were the #3 in terms of Franchise worth in 2011.

Have sold out consistently for 2 over decades. Just the way they operate... Way more concerned with losing money than losing games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom