Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a dream I was chopped it up with some REAL dude... Woke up & saw Ska's post which reminded me he's a real dude. :pimp:

Yeah, you. Mildly coincidental that I recalled you, but not your name, and the name is 'FinallyFamous'. :lol:

So anyways, ignore lists. Stat. Let's get some dudes nervous.

"You have been banned. 10 of DarthSka's faves have you on their ignore list. Don't go away mad; just... go away."

:lol:

Hey, CAKE, me & some friends from work heading your way when the Angels play the Cubs in June. Will be my first time in Chitown. :smokin

^^^ Do you really need the ignore lists? Just re-read like 4 or 5 pages of this thread at any given time and it should be pretty obvious who should get the ban treatment.

So I just heard this on the radio...

The Sixers turned down a trade at the deadline that woulda sent Evan Turner & Spencer Hawes to ATL for Josh Smith :x

WTF is wrong with this franchise
I hate being a Sixers fan sometimes :smh:

That can't be a real offer. Had to include multiple first round picks wouldn't it? That can't be the real offer, no way.

That can't be a real offer. Had to include multiple first round picks wouldn't it? That can't be the real offer, no way.

I'm pretty sure it did but Smiths contract is about the same as Hawes & Turners is together. Regardless its still dumb as hell not to at least RENT Josh for a season cause Hawes n Turner straight up suck

I knew they would bet he first and I aint eem mad about it. It was hilarious 

Rio in the full blown Super Mario costume
laugh.gif

Dont worry Ska, theres a Laker game tonight, and Heat, Thunder, Spurs, and Clippers game tomorrow. By Saturday morning I will have my list

Last edited:
I knew they would bet he first and I aint eem mad about it. It was hilarious 

Rio in the full blown Super Mario costume
laugh.gif

Dont worry Ska, theres a Laker game tonight, and Heat, Thunder, Spurs, and Clippers game tomorrow. By Saturday morning I will have my list
hahaha, birdman with the wing flap..
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom