Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: that's what I was referring to, he'll do whatever he wants in free agency the next time around if it gets to that point. I think he'll care even less about the emotional males who will cry about it this time around :lol: my bad, I should have been more specific.

Oh yeah. No problem.

I can't really think of anyone who has a huge defensive impact on a consistent basis.

I could see it being Larry Sanders cause he's been making noise.

I'll look a little later, but does Rose usually dunk off of one or two feet? I remember the yam he had on Dragic's head a few years back, and I think that was off of two. I wonder if he changed up how he leaps?
The dunk on Dragic was a two legged jump.

Last edited:
@ChrisBroussard - My sources tell me that LeBron and Tony Parker are officially MVP candidates this year and have a pretty good
Chance of winning. My gut says Parker has a chance, but not a big one. It's not small either. He has a shot.

Last edited:
@ChrisBroussard - My sources tell me that LeBron and Tony Parker are officially MVP candidates this year and have a pretty good
Chance of winning. My gut says Parker has a chance, but not a big one. It's not small either. He has a shot.

as much as i want TP to win, he has no chance.

his team has a better record, hes putting up great numbers and running that team with Timmy and Manu in and out of the line up all year. Thats MVP to me but its pretty much Lebron sadly.

Im curious to hear who you guys think will win the DPOY..
Joakim Noah or Marc Gasol.

I had Tim Duncan for the longest, but he's not even playing 30 minutes a game. That matters when the other candidates are playing 35+ minutes all while having a similar impact on defense. Duncan's missed a number of games too.

Last edited:
is there a list of rankings or something? i havent heard much about whos in the lead for the award.

im honestly clueless :lol:

IMO Larry Sanders doesn't play enough minutes to have a legit chance. Same thing will hurt Duncan's chances.

I think Joakim Noah will win it.

Raymone was more than just "locked in" Game 6. If you look past his demeanor or the #'s he put up and strictly focused on his play...you'd see him being more assertive that game than any other one in their playoff run up to that point + the situation only magnified by what was at stake and what HE had to lose. Dude came out the gate like a ******g animal and imposed his will from start to finish. **** went beyond him just being in the zone or whatever...

**** him though.

Raymone was more than just "locked in" Game 6. If you look past his demeanor or the #'s he put up and strictly focused on his play...you'd see him being more assertive that game than any other one in their playoff run up to that point + the situation only magnified by what was at stake and what HE had to lose. Dude came out the gate like a ******g animal and imposed his will from start to finish. **** went beyond him just being in the zone or whatever...

**** him though.

He did the same thing in the Indy game the round before. He was just a different breed.

I'm interested in seeing how he approaches the offs this year.

The NBA and its refs hate Carmelo Anthony so much, they didn't suspend him for slapping Spencer Hawes upside the head.

Wait, what?

Let's not act like Melo gets the same calls D-wade, Bron, Kobe, Durant get...... Not going to say the refs hate him but as a defender your allowed to do a lot more to him than you can to those guys

He's definitely a two footed jumper.... His knees are dunzo!!!
Lmao what the hell? Not sure is srs...
Ya I'm kinda joking 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom